4: I need answers

"What's your names?" I ask.

"Such a simple question, is knowing our names worth losing some blood?" He questions.

"I want to know"

"Alright then. I'm Grayson"

"Ethan"

"You know the price" Grayson says, moving closer to me.

I take a breath and hold out my arm, he takes some blood and licks his lips moving out the way for his brother. When they both finish I drop my arm beside me and search my head for another question that isn't going to get me hurt that much.

"What did you guys do to be on the news?" I question, looking at them.

"We killed someone" Ethan states shrugging his shoulders.

Grayson grabs hold of me putting his mouth on my arm and Ethan does the same.

"Who are you?"

"You should be asking what" Ethan says coldly glaring at me.

"Why?"

He puts a finger to his mouth silencing me "So many questions, in case you're forgetting every one of them comes with a price" he snatches my arm again and growls "Looks like the blood flow is slowing down Gray" he explains.

Grayson takes the knife out of my hand and traces it across my arm.

"Then I guess we are going to have to do something about that" he answers, adding another cut to my arm but deeper than the other one.

I wince as the blood comes from the fresh wound, Ethan grins and starts drinking some.

Blood.
Omg!

I gasp and pull my arm away from them, backing up.

"I know what you are" I say quietly

Grayson growls and comes closer to me

"Say it" he whispers

I stand there and stare at the ground my mind not helping me form a sentence.

"SAY IT!" He suddenly shouts making me jump back.

I stand there frozen not knowing what to do.

"I'm waiting"

I slap him across the face and run away from them. I felt someone grab me and then my back hit a tree, knocking all the wind from my lungs causing a groan of pain to escape my lips.

"Let me go" I demand, glaring at them.

"No can do" Ethan answers, stalking towards me.

I move out of the way and run behind a tree, taking deep breaths.

I stare at Ethan, he was looking around the woods. A hand went across my mouth and I tried screaming but it only came out muffled. I got picked up and flung across shoulders, the only thing I could do was kick and punch as i tried to escape their grasp but they were too strong. I watched in fear as Ethan walked over to me, he was holding something and I wriggled around desperately trying to get down.

"Good Night" he grins and I felt something hit me.

I was helpless.

Omg I'm going to die.