7: Another Game

"Mmm... She's a jewel" another Vampire added, caressing my cheek with a bony finger. I shiver from the cold and take a gulp slowly backing away.

I've been stood in this room for the past 2 hours and I still feel uneasy. Grayson told me I'm safe but the only place I will ever feel safe is in my home, in my bed. I don't even know where he or Ethan is and I'm currently lost in a crowd of dead people with only a gun to protect me. These things are pretty much immortal, so I stand a massive 0% chance of making it out here alive. That doesn't mean I won't attempt it though, in fact it makes me even more eager to try.

"Have you seen Grayson or Ethan?" I ask a male vampire.

He turns to look at me and licks his lips "Mmm... I can show you"

I was about the reply but a girl came over she was around the age of 18. Her eyes were crimson red and her flesh white like snow.

"I just saw them in the garden" she smiled, showing her perfect pointy teeth.

"You don't need to be afraid of me" she adds, taking a hand.

My skin burnt against her cold hands and shivers ran up and down my arm, she led me away from the room and out of a door where the cool breeze hit me. I closed my eyes and inhaled it as it ran across my cheeks and danced through my hair, I haven't felt like this in days.

"They're over there" she suddenly says, distracting me from my thoughts.

I open my eyes and glance towards the direction she was pointing too and sure enough I saw both the twins standing there deep in conversation.

"Thankyou" I answer, turning my attention towards her.

She gave me another smile and then emerged back into the crowd.

"Okay" I mumble to myself "It's time"

I brushed my hand against my leg and let out a breath of relief when I felt the gun. As much as it dawned on me that I could possibly kill them with one action, I knew that this was for the best because I couldn't possibly stay here trapped for the rest of my life. I inhaled a shaky breath and strutted towards them. When I reached their sides I cleared my throat. Neither of them listened to me, so I grabbed the gun and shot the dark night sky clustered with shimmering stars. Their conversation stopped and they turned their heads to look at me.

"What seems to be the problem missy?" Ethan asks, impatient already.

"I am leaving" I reply bluntly earning a chuckle from them. I raise an eyebrow and glare at them "What's so funny?"

Grayson stopped laughing and stared me dead in the eyes "You leave when we tell you too"

"No. I leave when I want and I'm choosing now" I state with a strong voice even though my insides were shaking.

"Have fun trying" Ethan spat back, placing a finger on his chin.

"Trying?" I echo "Oh... I am going to succeed"

He chuckles and then steps forward, making me shoot the sky again.

"Not another step" I demand, tightening my grip on the gun so that my knuckles became white.

He stepped again bringing his face closer to mine "What exactly will you do about it?" He questions in a voice that made my spine tingle with fear.

"I will shoot you" I say in a duh tone but he just grins.

"You wouldn't shoot anyone" he answers, acting like he knew.

"Really?" I question, narrowing my eyes at him.