Hamilton 2 'Satisfied'-Ohmwrecker

I walked to the stage in my dress seeing my sister so happy with the man that I love...

"A toast to the groom!" I said as ever done else said 'To the groom' "To the bride!" 'to the bride! To the bride!' I smiled at my sister even though it burned me seeing Ryan.

"From your sister!" I said. "Who is always by your side! To your union! And the hope that you provide! May you always...Be Satisfied" I said hearing Rewind.

Rewind, helpless, Satisfied. I remember than night I just might rewind. I closed my eyes then opened them.

Everyone was trying to get with us during this time.

I saw a handsom man across the room and there it was...He walked over to me. "You strike me...as a woman who has never been satisfied" He said as we circled around each other.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean you forget yourself" I told him. "Your like me I've never been satisfied" He told me "is that right?" "I've never been satisfied" He said turning to face me.

"My names Mackenzie Schyler" I said to him. "Ryan Hamilton" He said kissing my hand. I blushed. "Where's your family from?" "Un-important there's a million things I haven't done" He said.

I fell for him and fast might I add.

I leaded Ohm to Y/N who had previously said "this ones mine" "Y/N Schyler" Y/N said. "Schyler?" He asked me. "My sister" I said.

They talked. "I'll leave you to it" I said walking away.

I opened my eyes as everyone stared at me. "To the groom!"I said raising my wine. "To the bride!" I finished.