Wake up.../Bryce Mcquaid

|Y/N Pov|

Waking up I noticed I wad in the hospital. I saw my friends but...

"Wheres Bryce?!" I asked not remembering anything about how I got here or for what reason.

"He's...In another room" My sister said looking down. I stood up feeling a sharp pain but did it anyway.

I took everything off as My sister Nia helped me stand up. "You have to rest" She told me.

I shook my head. "I have to see Bryce!" I said. "What room is he in?" I asked her.

"I-I..." I looked at her making a please...Face. She sighed. "Room 208" She said.

I walked out of the room as I tried looking for the room only to find it a few rooms down. I opened the door seeing Bryces parents.

"Y/N? You should be in bed" Mrs.Mcquaid said. I shook my head. "Is...Is he okay?" I asked her seeing the stitches on Bryces face.

"We...don't know. He hasn't woken up yet" She told me I walked over to Bryce feeling the tears start.

I held Bryces hand and rubbed the back of it. "How did we get here?" I asked Mr.Mcquaid.

"Bryce and you were on your way to a party. And a reckless driver drove right into Bryces car as you both hit the glass"

I sighed. "I just...I need him to be Okay" I said.

2 weeks later

I sighed rubbing the back of my lovers hand. The doctors said I could wait or pull the plug.

I stood up. I got out of the hospital a week ago. I walked out of the room looking back hopibg he would wake up.

I sighed walking out and before I closed the door I saw blue eyes. I was confused but re-opened the door. I felt the tears build up as I ran over to my boyfriend.

"Hey Princess" He said quietly. I hugged him as he hugged back.

"Bryce..." I said crying. "I'm so happy your awake..." I said kissing him.