Protector/Miniladd

She stepped back being pushed into glass as some broke and the man pusher her more into it.

The H/C woman cried out.

"Craig!" She called out seeing the blue haired man she loved.

He punched to man as he let go of the H/C girl as she got up anf made her way to the door as fast as she can.

Craig and the man each pulled out a knife running towards each other.

Earlier 2:20 PM

"What if they don't like me?" The E/C girl feared asking Craig. "It'll be fine Y/N" Craig told her. She calmed down feeling his hand touch hers. She looked down at their hands and smiled squeezing his hand ever so soft.

She smiled at her loving boyfriends and kissed his cheek.

That's when Craig got a message. "If you don't come to this location...You friends will die?!" Craig read out.

"Y/N...I have to go" He said letting go of Y/N' hand.

Y/N grabbed Craigs shoulder. "I'm coming with you" Y/N said.

"No Y/N...as your boyfriend its my job to protect you"

Y/N rolled her eyes. "I'm coming" Y/N said as Craig sighed. "Fine but...stay behind me" Craig told her.

She nodded as they went to the location.

Y/N Pov

"Craig!" I screamed as Craig stabbed the other guy as the other guy stabbed him.

I cried seeing Craig fall to the floor. I quickly dialed 911 and told them what happened. "Craig...! Craig honey! Stay Alive please!" I said crying grabbing Criag.

"I'm sorry..." He said. "Its my job to protect you...I love you" He said closing his eyes. "Craig?! No..." I cried out seeing the cops.

"I will always love you...my protector"