Part 16

Gupta House

Khushi was telling Aru & Avi Bed Time story taking both of them in her lap its their routine both kids love to hear story before sleeping and today’s story is ‘Beauty & Beast’ like always Avi was quietly listening his Mom and Aru was interrupting ...

Khushi was telling Aru & Avi Bed Time story taking both of them in her lap its their routine both kids love to hear story before sleeping and today’s story is ‘Beauty & Beast’ like always Avi was quietly listening his Mom and Aru was interrupting in between with her silly question.

“Mumma Plince kab ayega” asked Aru with pout being impatient about prince. (Mom when prince will come?)

“Aru you want me to complete this story or not? For the third time you are asking same question.... have some patience Bachcha Prince will come soon now be quite and let me finish this story” said Khushi sternly and Aru nodded her head affirmatively and Khushi started again.(Baby)

“Mumma ye to magic ho gya devil plince ban gya

“Mumma ye to magic ho gya devil plince ban gya... yippee” said Aru jumping in Khushi lap and Khushi smiled at her daughter cuteness but before she replied Avi interrupted in between.(Devil turns in to Prince it is Magic mom)

“Hey moti move aside you are jumping on my leg Idiot” shouted Avi. (Fatty)

“Mumma Bhai mujhe moti keh lha hai...use daton na” scream Aru. (Mom bro is calling me fatty... you scold him naa)

“Avi stop this now and say sorry to her” said Khushi giving glare to her son.

“But Mumma I only said truth she was the one jumping so she need to say sorry naa why me...” said Avi not wanted to say sorry but getting angry glare from Khushi he apologised.

“Sorry” said Avi grumpy.

“It’s ok Bhai” said Aru in happy tone.

“Aru you also say sorry to Bhai... don’t give me that look” said Khushi.

“Solly bhai I’ll not do this ...again plomise” said Aru on verge of crying.

“Its ok Aru don’t cry see I'm not angry” said Avi making Aru Smile.

This is the thing Khushi love about her children most they can fight like Dog & cat but can’t see tears in other eyes they are her strength from the time they had not even born and now with them she can handle all the hurdle which life give.