Well.../Kane-Brayle-Kyan

Enjoy a pic of my dogo❤ 🐕

|Kayle Pov|

I walked over to Brian. "Have you heard from her yet?" I asked my best friend he shook his head. I sighed.

I know your wondering (or not) who we're talking about. Mackenzie Guerra aka Mackenzie Arctic. Yeah she had two last names because she was Hispanic.

Well she disappeared without saying a word. People have said she has moved and didn't have time to talk to us. And Ohm has been acting weird when we ask him if he's seen her.

He must know something. "Well...I can ask Elizabeth" I said grabbing my phone and calling Lizzy or Eliza (Yeah I call her sister Eliza)

"Hey Eliza" "Stop calling me that" "...Anyways where Ken?" I asked her. "She didn't wamna disturb you guys and shes been...how do I say this...'busy' with one of yoyr friends..." She said darkly chuckling. I felt like puking.

"Okay, Okay! I regret calling you" I said hanging up. I knew What she meant but I didn't wanna...think about it...

"What did Lizzy say?" Brian asked me. I felt flustered for a moment before replying "She said...Mackenzie was 'Busy' with one of our friends..." I said.

He blushed. "Come here" Brian said. I say next to him as he invited the guys into a call.

"Which one of you fucked my wife?" I asked. I always reffered to Ken as My wife. "Wha- Oh ken" Evan realised. "I didn't" Everyone said as Ohm said it a bit later than them. "Ohm...Turn your camera on" I told him. "What? Why??" "Just do it"

He turned his camera on as it showed the Brunette sweating. "Why'd you fuck my wife?" I asked him.

The door opened revealing the Pink haired girl. "Hey Ohm can you-" She paused and stared at the computer screen. "Hi......." "So your in chicago?" I asked her.

"No...No....I'm totally still in boston" "We all know Ryan lives in Chicago" I pointed out. "How do you know it's his house?" She asked me and on cue Buddy ran inside. "Mackenzie!" "Buddy out!" Ken said as the white and black dog ran out.

"And anyways I know Noel and guardian."

"Oh yeah..." She said remembering about her two dogs.

"Anyways...Ken leave" "Wait why?" "Because-" I cut Ohm off. "Because I know he fucked you" I said.

"What?! Who told you that lie?" She asked not convincing me. "Well you sister Eliza-" "-Lizzy" She corrected.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to get you" I said. "Oh...your in...Fuck...Ohm get me to the airport!" "But the flight isn't for another hour-" She grabbed Ohm by the arm and ran out with him.

"Well...