What the animatronics give you on your birthday

Aries: Funtime Freddy wraps you some toilet paper as a joke. This makes you upset, but Foxy takes you out shopping for clothes/games/etc for the day and pays for it all. He also ends up taking you to a fancy restaurant for dinner.

Taurus: Freddy plans you a surprise birthday party (a birthday party of your favourite theme) and makes you a big cake to go with it. Heaps of gifts, and extra security to keep that purple grape away.

Gemini: Bonnie gets you that console/book/clothes/shoes, that you always wanted. He keeps you out of Springtraps way without you even realising it.

Cancer: Dispite all the fighting. Nightmare makes it up to you before your birthday and gives you whatever you want whether it's: a lot of gifts, shopping, dinner out somewhere, going out somewhere for the day, or just enjoying his happy attitude. Ultimately, you both have a good time and sort out your problems and get along for a good long while.

Leo: Marionette buys you a gold necklace and (insert favourite gift here). He ends up locking BB away in the parts and service room for the whole day.

Virgo: You are terrified of ennard. So Funtime Freddy made a deal with him for him to stay away from you for the day, in which he accepted. So you's two went to a nice restaurant for tea and went on a nice quiet expensive night shop at some clothes shops.

Libra: Knowing phoneguy, he buys you the latest and most expensive phone. He then takes you out to a game store/clothes store/etc. And buys you whatever you want.

Scorpio: You have a nice quiet birthday -Netflix and chill with fredbear.

Sagittarius: Shadow Bonnie gets you tonnes of your favourite food for you and takes you out for the day.

Capricorn: Golden Freddy takes you out to (your favourite scenery: mountains, meadow, forest) and has a picnic with you.

Aquarius: Funtime Foxy surprises you with a party. And stays at your house afterwards.

Pisces: Purpleguy keeps Mike away from you the whole day. (He would end up murdering Mike if he were to say anything nasty to you) He takes you to his place and you both watch a movie and whatever.