Chapter 51

I wasn't going to update until tomorrow but I felt you guys deserved this. I know I left you guys hanging with the last chapter. Lol

BUT

Good news for me. . . . .

IT'S MY FUCKIN BIRTHDAY! 🎉 I'm officially 16 years old 😩👏🙌

Lol anyway on with the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

I love that girl to much to let her go and I'm letting you know right now if I see that nigga he betta watch out. I ain't letting no one get my girl. I had to leave to clear my head. If I stayed there any longer I probably would have done or said some things I would regret later on.

When I returned to the house it was already 2 a.m. All the lights were off and there was not a sound. I quietly walked upstairs and into my room noticing Tyla once again sleeping in my shirt and on my side of the bed. I couldn't help but stare. She is so beautiful and I keep fucking it up. I really need to get my shit together cause this is one I ain't letting go.

I went and took a shower coming out in some clean boxers and my pajama pants. I can't sleep with a shirt on cause I feel to restricted. I crawled in on my side pushing Tyla over a bit before slipping under the covers. By fore of habit she placed her arm around me and snuggling deeper into my side. I don't even really sleep anymore. It will be a day or two out the week that I will actually close my eyes and get some sleep. This I know will be one of the best.

Tyla POV

When I woke up this morning the first thing I noticed was Quinn. He was laying with his arm wrapped around me. I felt him breathing down my neck. I slowly moved his arm off of me before going into the bathroom. I came out a little bit later to find Quinn sitting on the bed staring at me.

Quinn: Can we talk?

I nodded and walked over and sat down next to him. No one said anything for a while and finally Quinn broke the silence.

Quinn: I really need to know what's going on with us? Are we together or nah ? What are we doing?

Me: Honestly Quinn I don't know. I love you so much but you hurt me badly but I really can't be without you. I love you too much. I'm willing to work with you on our relationship but I need to know that you won't pull no more of that bullshit. I'm so serious Quinn not only will your momma beat your ass but I'm gonna fuck you up.

He looked at me shocked. I couldn't be miss nice girl anymore. She is long gone. No more people walking all over me and taking me for granted.

Quinn: And I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I don't want to live without you and I damn sure ain't gone let no other nigga come around and fuck with what's mine.

Me: okay then that means you need to be spending more time with your family and not out with some hoe or at the Trap. And if you are at the trap you betta stay safe. I don't want a repeat of what happened last time.

He nodded his head and looked at me. I hope I am doing the right thing.

Quinn: Come here and give me some suga. It's been far too long I have gone without a kiss.

I smiled at him and leaned over and pecked his lips. When I pulled back he was looking at me weirdly.

Quinn: I don't know what that was but it sure as hell wasn't a kiss. Lets try this again.

This time he leaned over and took charge. I think this was one of the best kisses I've ever had. When he pulled back he had the biggest grin on his face.

Quinn: Alright! Lets go get my kids and go eat.

The kids were, well mostly Jay was super hyper. Kyla just sat back and watched him with a smile on her face. I honestly didn't know what was wrong with him. He hadn't had any sweets yesterday.

Me: Quinn what did you do to that child ?

Quinn: I did nothing. One minute we were sitting here watching TV and the next he's jumping around.

Jay: Mommy daddy gave me some cake when you went to go get Ky.

Quinn: JAY! You weren't suppose to tell her. That was our secret.

Jay: I'm sorry daddy. Please don't be mad at me.

Quinn: Come here buddy. I'm not mad. It was just a joke.

Me: So you lied Quinn?

Jay: RUN DADDY!

That's exactly what he did. He had me chasing him for about 10 minutes and let me tell you something, Quinn is hella fast. I got tired after 5 minutes.

When we returned to the living room Kyla was on the floor clapping and making noises while grinning up at us.
Quinn picked her up and kissed her chubby cheeks.

Quinn: I know your momma is weird. Look at her all out of breath and she ain't even run that much.

All she did was giggle and reach up to touch his face.

Me: Boy that's not weird, that's being out of shape.

Quinn: There is a gym in this house you know ?

Me: No it's not

Quinn: It's down through that door.

He pointed off to the left and I followed his finger. It was a door that I hadn't even recognized before.

Me: I have been in this house for over a year and I have never seen or been through that door.

Quinn: Well now ya know. Kyla tell your momma that she needs to go ahead and find that kitchen doorway and get to cooking.

I popped him on the back of his head and grinned at him before walking away. I heard him whispering to Kyla and it made me smile.

Quinn: You know your momma is a pretty woman. That means your going to be pretty and I can't have that. I'm going to have to carry around my gun from now on. I can't have niggas lookin at you.

I heard Ky giggling and Quinn laugh. These are the moments I missed the most. I really hope we stay together with no interruptions or distractions. I love my family to much to let them go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATED!!!

There is you guy's chapter. I'm sorry its so short and once again I am sorry for the wait, even though it was only a week. Lol

I Love You Guys ! 💋

~Mickey💎