chapter one

"She wouldn't have been dead if you actually gave love to her!!" Eren yelled angrily at his father.
Grisha looked like he could explode any moment and grabbed eren's shirt tightly, eren knew he shouldn't have started talking about his mother. "Now Listen here you little shit!! If you didn't exist your mom wouldn't be depressed and she would still be alive!!" He yelled at eren but he quickly realised what he said was horrible. "Eren...i-" grisha looked up with an apologetic look in his eyes.
Eren grabbed his backpac and left the kitchen without saying a word.
"Eren!!" Grisha called out to him and followed him to the living room.
"You know I didn't mean that..I was just angry.."
Eren didn't even look once at his father and walked out of the living room. He opened the front door and left without saying his goodbye like he normally would.

Eren felt his eyes getting teary.
He didn't want to cry, not now, not outside where everyone can see him.
He started walking to school, slowly he felt wet liquid drip down his pale cheeks. Tears.
Eren sniffed and wiped the tears away.

You may think eren is being weak, but believe me.
Having to hear someone say that the death of a loved one is your fault.
Even eren knows that it isn't true, it still upsets him.
He quickened his pase to get to school as quickly as possible.

Eren didn't have many friends.
One of the reasons why is that he goes to a private school, the second reason is that his dad doesn't allow him to stay outside after school (grisha gets worried fast) and the last reason is.. well, eren has a few anger issues.
They're not terrible but it just scares people.

Eren sighed softly and looked down at his school uniform, he cringed and continued walking.
"Hey." A deep soothing voice said. Eren heard the voice but didn't really payed any attention to it.
"Hey." Said the voice again but this time more harsh and louder.
Eren continued walking.
"I'm talking to you!!" Eren got grabbed hard by his shoulder.
"Uh?!" Eren quickly turned around and was met with fierce blue/greyish eyes.
"Tch....you dropped this." The man with the fierce eyes holded up a gift card.
"O-oh! Thank you so much!" He smiled like an angel to the man.

He indeed was happy, he bought the gift card for his only friend so he couldn't dare to lose it.
The man looked at eren intensive.
Eren grabbed the gift card but the man didn't let to. "Uhm...sir..?"
The man did not respond and just continued staring at him, he slowly brushed his fingers against eren's and then slowly released the strong grip on the gift card.
"Thank you.." eren said a bit freaked out, he turned around and walked away.

"Bye eren."
"Bye si-..." eren's eyes widened.
How did this man knew his name..?

....what do you think? :3
The intensifity will come later~
This is just a small beginning so I can write more~
All chapters will be kinda as long as this one cuz this took me kinda a while😂
Byeeee!