Chapter 14

~|Heart break|~

{Hoseok's POV}

I watched her sleeping peacefully in her hospital gown, her face pale white like a ghost.

She didn't have to be here, if I didn't kiss her two nights ago.

All of this was my fault.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered softly as she squirmed in the hospital bed.

She was restless with a frown clearly visible on her face. She has always been like this.

There wasn't a single night that she would sleep peacefully without wriggling around and falling off her bed.

But today in particular, her face showed so much discomfort. She must be having a bad dream.

"Hyung" Jungkook poked his head in from the the door and looked at Nami.

"How is she?" He asked and slowly came in to the room, trying not to make a sound.

"Still sleeping" I answered softly without leaving my gaze from Nami.

"So...are you sure that you want to stay with her tonight?" He asked and placed down a plastic bag on the side table.

"Of course. It's my fault that she's in here- I mean...never mind" I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"What? What did you say? I wasn't listening" Jungkook looked at me with his big bunny eyes, his phone was in his hand.

"Nothing. It's nothing important" I sighed out with relief and stood up from a chair that was placed beside the bed.

"OK" he shrugged and went back to playing on his phone.

Good thing about Jungkook is that... he's an idiot.

"Why don't you go back home Jungkook? It's late" I said and looked through the plastic bag that he'd bought.

Just like I had asked, there's drinks, a couple bags of snacks, and... Condoms?

"What the fuck is this Jungkook!?" I loudly hissed at him, while trying to be quiet so I won't wake Nami up.

"Ah fuck! It was free and the woman just gave it me. She said she was trying to raise awareness for teen pregnancy" he quickly explained himself.

Another good point about Jungkook, his hair sticks up whenever he lies.

And there he was, standing right in front of me with a couple strands of hair sticking up.

"You know. If you want to bang a chick you don't have to hide it from me. We're bros. I get you" a smirk displayed on my face as I chucked the condom box to him.

"Now leave. You're making too much noise, Nami will wake up" I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Fine. Just don't tell anyone...please?" he pleaded while trying to stuff the box in his black hoodie pocket.

"I won't bro" I winked and gave him a jerking motion.

"Hyung!" He hissed before closing the door.

Letting out a light snicker, I turned my head back to Nami's direction and was shocked to see her sitting up on the bed, staring at me.

"Oppa" she whispered so lightly, I could barely hear her.

"Nami. You're up!" I beamed and hurriedly handed her a cup of water.

She took it without a word, her face was emotionless and her breathing was concerningly slow.