Why

💣 Angry Coconut Head:

Hey what's going on? Are you still working on it?

💣 Angry Coconut Head:

....?

💣 Angry Coconut Head:

Hey.. Don't tell me you're sleeping?

Timeskip to early in the classroom

"Alright thank you. Now can I have group 3 come up to present?" I walked up and connected my flash drive to the laptop, opening the powerpoint Jungkook finished when I was off dreaming instead of finishing like I had promised. Jungkook cleared his throat and began the presentation and I clicked on the slides guilt eating at me slowly. Once Jungkook ended the professor gave us praises for such a good presentation.

Ugh Tae seriously you're in deep shit with Jungkook after this. I watched as more groups went up to present but I didn't pay much attention to them. "I congratulate you all for accomplishing all these wonderful projects! Take all the feedback and use it to improve for your final presentation okay?"

I watched Jungkook stand up as class ended. "Hey about yesterday.." He kept walking out the door, not even glancing at me for a tiny second. Is he that mad at me? I stood up from my seat and ran out the door following him. "Hey Jungkook wait! I need to talk to you for a second!" I watched him turn around slowly with a blank expression on his face. "Look I'm really really sorry about yesterday. I somehow fell asleep and I didn't do it on purpose." I glanced down at my hands as Jungkook frowned.

"Whatever. The presentation is over. Do you think I've never gone through this before." He walked closer to me and pulled my face up. "I've dealt with many pests like you. Who love to freeload on others." I flinched at his harsh voice but whimpered when he pulled my hair. "Who do you think you are? Hmph trying to get a good grade for doing nothing. Don't take things for granted." He pushed me back as I stumbled. "It's a nuisance." He shot another threatning glare before speedwalking to where ever he was heading to.

"Hey what's wrong?" I kept looking at his fading form as Hobi touched my shoulder lightly. "Woah you're mad. Come on Taetae let's head home." Hobi dragged me to my dorm and it took my whole will to not run after that bastard.

Timeskip to evening

"Tae how much more beer are you going to drink?! You don't even like drinking!" I grabbed the beer can from his hand and chugged it down before asking for another one. Hobi must be curious and worried for me since I still haven't told him about what Jungkook said earlier. What a bitch! Just the mere mention is enough to make my blood boil!

"Hey Tae.. You know what never mind. Just drink your fustrations away buddy." I nodded and chugged another can. Before Hoseok could finish his 5th beer he had passed out and I continued to drink until I watched the time and decided to lay down for a bit. I tossed and turned but I still could stop thinking about that jerk! I sighed and closed my eyes deciding to rest for a bit before falling asleep.

I felt myself falling but when I opened my eyes I found myself in the same fucking forest with Jungkook leaning against a tree, his back towards me. "Oww." I held onto my wrist but stood up ready to confront a bitch. "Yah! Jungkook!" He turned around with his arms crossed as I clenched my fists tightly. "What?"

Okay Tae this is it! You can't back down from this! You can do it! "I told you I was sorry! And that's all you had to say? What do you know about me anyways?" I saw him scoff before rolling his eyes. "You reek of alcohol. And it seems that you get more annoying when your drunk so how about you leave me alone." Okay, chill Tae is officially done with this guy's shit.

I grabbed his shirt and raised my arm. "Why you! Why do you keep ignoring me!" He seemed surprised but still managed to catch my punch. "You bastard." He growled and squeezed my hand in his own while I squeaked. You're fucked now Tae. "What do you think you're doing?" He shoved me to the ground and pinned my wrists while I prayed to god to protect me. "L-let me go!" I squirmed under his weight. Little bitch decided to sit on my stomach! How dare he! He chuckled darkly before looking down at me.

"And to think that you started this. You're really funny Tae. Did you honestly think you'd be able to beat me?" "Let go! I said to let me go!" I struggled under his strength as I dared to not look straight up to his face. How the fuck is he stronger than me if I'm older? I should seriously start working out. Honestly what did I do to ever deserve this in both my dreams and reality? "What? What did I ever do to you?! Did you think that I did it on purpose or something! I-I also-"

Shit this can't be happening! No stop crying Tae! I felt myself blush from embarrasment as more tears fell down my face. "I also wanted to do well." I felt Jungkook's hold on me weaken and his face grew worried? Wait did I really imapct this guy with my tears? I'm such a pity. "L-let me go!" I released myself from his grip and ran.

I can't believe that just happened. What am I doing? I'm so pathetic! I kept on running not caring where I was heading off too but as long as it kept me away from Jungkook I was good. I suddenly came to a stop as I knew that I was a good distance away from him. I kept walking as I stubbled across a fine looking cabin. "T-this place! We came here for the freshman retreat!"

Before I got nearer, someone grabbed my wrist. Stunned, I turned around to see Jungkook glaring back at me. "It seems that you still tend to cry easily." How the fuck did he get over here so quick?! "I-I didn't cry! Who said that?" He quickly glanced at the cabin before looking back at me. "Did you remember something?" Huh? What the hell was I supposed to remember when he's over here being a bipolar little shit. "W-what?"

"Why are you so stupid." He leaned over me, holding onto the tree trunk behind me as he sighed. Honestly all this body touching is making me uncomfortable. "Whaaat?" "Earlier you asked if you did something wrong. You did. Big time. If you were to forget about everything like this then you shouldn't have been so damn nice to me! It's all because of you!" What the hell is he talking about?

"So what is it that I see in you anyways." His left hand fell from it's spot and landed on my face. Wait. Is he caressing my cheek? Boii what the fuck? "Really must be an idiot." His pained expression made my heart ache. Unaware of the sudden closeness, I liked the affection I was recieving. That was until, he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss.

To be continued...