10

Derek

I was in my house waiting for a particular someone. I was chilling on the couch with two of my homeboys named, DJ and Killa. "Who you texting like that got you all cheesed?" I asked DJ. He was texting with a goofy as grin on his face and I wanted to know what bitch got him so sprung.

He shrugged his shoulders and was shaking his head, "I'm just fucking wit' someone, it ain't none." He told me before going back to text whoever was on his phone. I smacked my lips, "You trippin'." Somebody was at the door, so I stood up to my feet and picked up my jeans before walking over to the door.

"Hey Ms.Jade, how you been?" I asked before giving her hug. "I'm getting better son, how about you?" She asked me while walking in into the living room. "Business been amazing." I responded as we both sat next to each other. "So why you wanted to meet me today for?"

"I just wanted to know when am I gonna get more of the good stuff." She asked as she started scratching her arm. "I'll get it to you by the end of this week, is that good for you?" - "Yeah, that's fine. But I also feel like there's something that I should l tell you." She said. "What is it?

"Well, as my son in law I think I should tell you, I went over to Brianna's place to talk to her again and I saw some guy walking out of her place and it was around the night." She told me and I felt myself stiffening up. "We ain't together right now, but how did this guy look like?" I asked her. "He was tall, sorta lightskin with tattoo's on his neck, nose ring and a small beard." She said using her hands to describe him and I already knew who she was talking about.

"That nigga Chris. His ass told me that they weren't fucking but he leaving her house during the night? I'ma need to figure this shit out." I said standing up on my feet. "Yo, Derek." Killa said. I turned over to him, "Wassup?" - "That's all you bro?" He said nodding his head over to Jade. I shook my head in disgust, "Hell nah bro, you want parts?" I asked. He nodded his head, "Ayo Jade come over here."

"Yeah?" - "My mans wanna fuck." I told her bluntly and pointed over to Killa. "If I do, then you gotta gimme some extra coke then." She said. I shrugged my shoulders, "Aight, but I gotta go." I said before leaving my house.

Brianna

I was kinda in a mood because I wanted to tell Chris how I felt, but he just up and left. Which is the exact same reason why I don't let nobody in. "Why you looking like that?" Cardi asked walking in the kitchen. She wasn't at work because she didn't work during the weekends. "Looking like what?" I asked. "You look irritated." She told me. 

I sighed and placed down the knife that I was using to cut up my pineapples. "I'm fine." I told her. I went back to cutting my pineapples and when I was finished, I put them on a plate and went into the living room and ate it. 

Somebody was at the door, so I got up and walked over to the door and I opened it. I went face to face with Derek, I crossed my arms. "What you want?" I asked rudely. "You was fucking with that Chris dude huh?" - "What do you want Derek? I'm not in the mood right now." I told him.  He stormed into the apartment and used his right hand to choke me slamming me against a wall. 

"So you left me for that punk?" He spat looking me dead in my eyes. I managed to push him off me, "Derek stop fucking touching on me! I'm not playing with you." I yelled and he just started laughing, "Am I not good enough for you?" He walked closer towards me and started kissing me on my neck.

"Derek move. Your dumb ass had a chance but you blew it." I shoved him back once again but he continue to come closer. "Remember when I met you at the grocery store? I've been there for you for years. C'mon baby, let's work things out." He held onto my waist and pulled me closer into him.