Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

We enters a room full of equipment. There's also a small stage in the room. He motion me to go on the stage and I did. "Okay show me what you've got!" He said and play a random song. I focus all my attention to my movements and ignore my surrounding. Once the song is stopped I look to the manager to wait for his judgements. His eyes is wide and jaw-dropped, then he stood up and clap his hands. "Amazing! Welcome to the entertainment!" "I'm accepted?" I ask shock. "Of course we wouldn't want such talents to be wasted, would we?" I heard cheers behind me, I turn and saw the boys running towards me and pull me into a group hug.

'I'm excepted!!! My life as a trainee, starts... Now!!' I cheered.

-Debut As a Solo-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a month since I was accepted to be a trainee in this entertainment. The manager told me that I'm gonna debut in exact 10 days.
I was so excited when I heard that. I'm gonna be an idol. I wonder how it's gonna be.

So I've been training extra hard. I want my debut to be perfect. I want to make everyone that's gonna be my fans amazed by me.

After a few more dance move I drop to the ground exhausted. My dance coach smile at me "you should really take a rest, Y/N" he said. "I'm good. Let's go again!" I say standing up only to fall back. Cause my knees is weak. "See... You're exhausted. If this goes on, you won't have any energy to perform on your debut day" he said. I was about to answer when a voice cuts me off "he's right you know." I turn around to see Jungkook, the boys right behind him. They're all looking at me concern. "Fine.... one more try" the boys shook their head. "No.. Y/N. You need to rest, Now!" "But-" I was cut of by Taehyung picking me up on his shoulder. I yelped. "Yah! Put me down!" I said. "No... You're taking a break" he said walking towards the door with me still on his shoulder. I just huff and stay there.

We finally reach the front door of the building. "Tae put me down. I don't want the fans to see" I whine. He put me down and stare at me with a box smile. "Why?" He ask innocently. "I don't want them to start a rumour about us" I say. He just pout "but I like you..." He said and turn red "I mean... I like c-carrying you.... Yeah, carrying you" he quickly said. I can't help but blushed. The boy glared at Taehyung in jealousy. I didn't notice though.

We step outside the building and the guard instantly holds back the fans who's trying to get us. "Scarlet!!! I love you!!!" A fanboy scream and the rest of them cheered for me. The fangirls also cheering at both BTS and me. I just wave at them with a smile. We finally reached the van and get inside. I'm in the middle of Jimin and Hoseok. "Woah... I haven't even debut yet" I say surprise. Our vehicle can't move because of the swarm of fans outside. The guard is trying their best to make a room for our vehicle to move.

"Yeah... During our debut there's no this much fans" Jungkook said. "Really?" I ask surprise since they have so many fans now. They nod their heads at me. "Well I guess that makes sense, since I've already have a fans from being a YouTuber" I say and they agree. The exhaustion got to me and I fall asleep leaning on someone's shoulder. It's either Jimin or Hoseok. But I'm too tired to notice who it was.

Hoseok P.O.V

Y/N has fallen asleep and her head is leaning on my shoulder. I look at her and smile softly. She's so beautiful. I really hope you'd pick me when you know the 7 of us is falling for you. I just keep staring at her, oblivious to the glare of envy I get from the others.

Time-skip

I was shook awake by Jin. "Y/N... We've arrived at your home" he said. "Okay..." I got out of the vehicle only to loose balance. Jin caught me "woah! You okay?" "Yeah.... My leg felt stiff" "that's what happen when you force yourself to practice too much" "I guess..." I mumbled. Well it looks like I have to take a break.

Jin gave me a piggy back-ride and carried me inside. "You've drained yourself, Y/N. No more practice for you in 2 days!" Yoongi told me. I just huffed and lean my head on Jin's shoulder.

10 Days Later

Today's the day! I'm gonna debut as a solo singer. I'm super nervous though. The boys is with me, calming me down. "Don't worry too much, Y/N. You'll do just fine" Jungkook said. The others nod in agreement. I sigh and try to look confident.

"Next!! Debuting today as a solo singer. Give a big applause to Scarlet!!" The crowd roar into cheers. I took a deep breath and proceed walking to the stage. This is it.... My time to shine!

"Hello everyone... The song I'm gonna sing is called 'So Soon' I present this song for both of my parents." The crowd cheers and the music starts. I sing it... Pouring all my emotion into this song.

(Just imagine you composed this song. It's one of my fav song by Maher Zain)

The song is soon over and I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I represent this song for my parents. They left me when I was still a kid. The crowd broke into cheers. Some of them were crying as well. I turn to the back stage to see the boys giving me a thumbs up. Some of them is crying, others is trying to be tough.

'Mom.... Dad.... Are you proud of me? You guys always liked music. I became an idol for you" I thought tears is still streaming down.

*to he continued*

A/N: I'm crying while writing this 😢. What about you guys? Let me know in the comment section. Hope you like it. More parts coming. Bye!!