chapter two

It must be a coincidence, maybe he's just a new teacher at my school.
Yeah..that must be it, that's why he knows my name. Eren started making up things so he would feel less scared.

He shook his head a few times and continued his way to the school.

~timeskip~

The last schoolbel rung.
It was music to eren's ears, he could finally go home.
But then he remembered the argument with his father, he won't be mad anymore right..?
No no ofcourse not, I could see it in his eyes that he was indeed sorry for what he said to me. Eren thought.

A white van was following eren from behind on the road.
Eren didn't really pay any attention to it.
But the van kept following him.
Eren looked over his shoulder and tried to look in the van.
A person who seemed to be wearing a mask was the driver.
Eren didn't feel comfortable and quickenend his pase.
The van stayed close behind him.
He wanted to make sure that the van was indeed following him so he walked faster and looked over his shoulder.
The van followed him.
Eren started running as hard as he could.
He could hear the van driving fast to.
But ofcourse the van is faster then eren.
The white van stopped right in front of him, blokking eren's path.
Eren turned around fast, but the driver was faster.
He got out the carseat, grabbed eren with power and dragged him towards the van.
Eren screamed as loud as he could. "HELP!!!! HE-"
The masked man forced his hand into eren's mouth so that eren couldn't scream anymore.

He quickly opened the van and crawled into it.
Eren bit The man's hand as hard as he could, it didn't bother the man at all
The man held eren down and wispered in his ear."I waited so fucking long for this..."
He punched eren so hard that he immediately lost consciousness.

The man panted softly and stared at the unconscious eren.
He wiped some blood off eren's head that was slowly dripping.
He stared at the red liquid on his fingers.
"......." he crawled into the front seat and started the van, he looked into the car mirror and smeared blood on his lips.
Satisfied with the beautiful red coulour he smirked psychotic.
He started riding towards his house and was exited to show his victim everything that he planned.
He slowly took off his glove while riding and looked at the teeth marks.
It didn't hurt, it felt amazing.
Even if the man wanted to, he wouldn't be able to explain this feeling.
He stopped in front of a traffic light and looked at the bite marks again.
The man slowly brought his hand to his mouth and softly licked the marks.
It felt better then expected.
The man himself knew it wasn't normal what he did, but everyone Is a bit weird, right?

He sucked on the bite marks and felt his pants getting tighter and tighger.
The man turned around and looked at the unconscious eren while licking the marks on his hand that eren coused.
"HONK!!"someone behind the man honked at him and then passed him
He grunted a bit, exposing his white, sharp teeth.
He continued riding.

~ to be continued~