Can't

Unaware of the sudden closeness, I liked the affection I was recieving. That was until, he cupped my face and pulled me into a kiss.

"MMMM!" I kept trying to push his off of me until he pulled away. I furiously wiped my lips as his eyes changed from hurt to angry. "What? A-are you crazy?!" He started to chuckle and move his hand up to his hair. "I don't see what's wrong. We've done worse things...before." I saw mischief in his eyes as my body trembled with fear. "Stop." My lips trembled as I took a deep breath. "Stop talking nonsense! You crazy bastard!" I began to run again. I hate him so much! How dare he come up and embarrass me! He, HE EVEN HAD THE GUTS TO KISS ME!

Jungkook's P.O.V
I held on tightly to the end of my shorts. I feel so miserable. So much that I want him to be as miserable as me.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
My body kept shaking as I hid my face in my hands. "Just why would he?.. Why am I having these dreams?" I thought of how mad he looked when he grabbed my face seconds before he kissed me.

"You don't remember? What happened at the freshman retreat? We've done worse things before."

The Hobi's voice appeared in ny thoughts.
"Yeah someone saw him making out with another guy."

"No way it can't be." I covered my mouth scared.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I frantically looked around to see Hobi hopping around trying to put on his shoes. "Geez you scared me and you finally woke up! Seriously, I know you got drunk off your ass but sleeping in til noon. Isn't that a bit too much?" "WHAT?! WHAT TIME?" "It's past noon already dude! I have a class in a few so I'm heading out!" "Uh okay bye hyung." He slammed my door as I sighed wearily.

There's no way that happened! It was only a dream! Just a stupid dream! I took a shower before deciding to go to the library. I really need to get my head straight. Once I arrived I took a seat at my favorite secret spot and got on my laptop. I'm glad to be out instead of being locked in at home.

Although that dream was weird. Even if it was a dream kissing Jeon was really freaky. Okay Taehyung! It was just a dream! Quit thinking about how smooth his plump delicious lips felt. Oh how badly I wished the kiss lasted longer. I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK! WORK TAE! THE FINAL PRESENTATION IS DUE SOON! THERE'S NO TIME TO BE THINKING ABOUT THAT! This time I'll surprise Jungkook by making this the best presentation ever!

Suddenly motivated, I didn't notice another body in the library as I wrote my ideas down in a sticky note. I yawned a bit before deciding to take a small nap. It wouldn't hurt me anyways and I deserve it for working hard!

Jungkook's P.O.V
I sighed as I watched Taehyung lightly snoring on his laptop. Seriously this kid. I made his way towards him and saw the sticky note that had his writing. "I guess he wasn't lying."

Taehyung's P.O.V
It seemed that only seconds have passed when I woke up. I wiped the drool that managed to slip out during my small nap before sitting up in my seat. JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK! HOLY! I MUST BE DREAMING AGAIN! "WHY ARE YOU-" I covered my mouth as I caputured everyone's attention. "Sorry." I apologized with a small smile until I returned my gaze to Jungkook's never ending glare.

"Why are you here?" "Why did you come here if you were going to sleep like that?" Damn he's really sassy. "I was working on the project and I just took a short nap-" "Whatever." I frowned. Will we ever agree on something for once. "I saw what you were working on and there's a bunch of unrelated material. People won't understand what you say if it's all over the place." He looked at it without my permission!

"Y-you!" "But the templates aren't that bad." He continued type in his laptop as I frowned. "The images and layout for the typography look good too." I blushed. Honestly he makes me feel things that are too weird for me to understand. "Huh?" Although why is he all of a sudden.

"I don't like people who don't keep promises and are irresponsible." I heard him take a deep breath before shooting daggers at me. "That's why I hate you." Well fuck, this escalated real quick. "Even now, my opinion hasn't changed. We're in the same group anyways, so we should finish our final presentation." "Right." I muttered under my breath as he continued to type in his laptop.

Why do I feel small everytime he's near me. I frowned as a sad feeling settled at the bottom of my stomach. A few more hours passed and it darkened outside as I kept myself 'busy'. Jungkook stood up from his seat and closed his laptop before stretching. "Let's wrap it up for today." "Ok." I packed my stuff and walked out of the library a few feet behind Jungkook.

I can't believe I've been working on it all day and still couldn't get it right but I somehow got it all done with him near me. I sighed and looked out the windows. It must be nice for him. His major suits him. I wonder why I can't get used to it no matter how hard I try. If only I've done with what suited me as well. "Woah it's raining!" Jungkook rose his head and looked up. "It looks like it's going to pour soon." "Do you have an umbrella?" Shit.

"No but I live really close." "Really?" I stuck out my hand to see it the rain was coming down hard and internally groaned. It's raining way too hard and I might stain my gucci clothes too. "I'll be going then." "Wait Taehyung." I stopped myself and looked up at him. Maybe he'd offer to walk me home or he'll pull out a cheesy move like the ones guys do in Dramas. Like when its raining really hard and the couple shares and umbrella and AND QUIT IT TAE! YOU HATE HIM AND HE HATES YOU!

"Let me borrow an umbrella from your place." Wow so much for expecting a romantic scene between two guys. "Huh? Can't you buy one from the convenience store?" "I didn't bring my wallet with me and all my files are saved in my laptop. What if it gets wet and breaks." He looked away with answering back as I grit my teeth. He's just a creep, wanting to know where I live just so that he can someday kidnap me or violate me.

"Just stop complaining and run." He pushed me fowards and into the rain. "W-wait!" "It's raining even more now!" What. I led him to my house both of us running through the rain which isn't a good idea since we could slip but honestly I couldn't care less at this point. My gucci clothes are getting soaked and I need shelter. I pressed the passcode to my humble "home" and opened the door. "Well this is it. Come in." I glanced at him from the corner of my eye as he ran his hand through his silky hair. God he looks hot. I can't believe I'm letting Jeon Jungkook in my room.

To be continued...