dratini's past

Dratini's POV

Darkness. Thats all i could ever see after I blacked out but i remember someone called out for me before I blacked out.

Then I remembered that girl. Ever since we met shes been kind to me but why? How could she be nice to a weak dragon pokemon like me?

Then i woke up, i look around and saw that i was in the professor's lab but who could bring me in here? " your awake!" I look to see who owns that voice and it was that same girl who saved me from being hit.

Wendy's POV

I was so glad to see dratini awake as i went towards her " how are you feeling? " i asked her and she backed away a little bit with a fearful look " hey, its okay you don't have to be scared, i wont hurt you " i said then she started to look at me and i returned her with a kind smile as she started to crawl toward me alittle bit.

Then i heard something crash and turned my head to where it was coming from and headed towards it immediately leaving dratini with eevee.

Dratini's POV

When the girl left, i was about to make a run for it when her pokemon came in " hi dratini" I look to see it was an eevee.

"Uh....hi...." i said unsure if i should talk to her " i believe we haven't been introduced yet so my names eevee the girl who just left right now is wendy, my trainer " she said.

" oh. I-it's nice to m-meet you eevee " i said as i stuttered my words " its nice to meet you too" she said as she smiled ' maybe I can trust her but i'm not sure about her trainer' I thought.

" s-so what happened while I was out " I asked her " well... in all honesty wendy took you here to get you healed up since you were covered in injuries and got a fever" she said as i nodded in understanding.

" well i wanted to ask but what exactly happened before you were....abandoned...?"

I looked at her, shock and thought that she was joking but her face says that she was serious but then she sighed " i'm sorry if i brought it up, i know it was none of my business to know about that but i wanted to know what happened and-"

" no its okay but how did you know about my trainer abandoning me" i said, cutting her sentence off " prof. Oak told us about it" she said.

I sighed " you really want to know?" I asked her and she nodded "and i also want to learn more about you" she added.

" well it actually started when that trainer caught me..." I said as memories started to overflow.

Flashback

When i saw him i thought that he would care for me like any other trainer and raise me to become stronger. But i was wrong.....

He constantly made me battle with other trainers over and over again as i got knocked out one after another.

He treated me badly and as for his pokemon they even beat me up when its time for training or when he commanded them.

I was beaten up really badly by them as the cycle continues. He wouldnt let me get healed in the pokemon center since all i ever did was nothing to him even if i tried its still nothing.

Then here comes to the point when he abandoned me. He left me there without any treatment for i was weak enough to get abandoned by him until i was found by your professor.

Flashback ends

" since then i told myself to never trust anyone again for it could be the same like him" I said looking fown with a sad face and faced eevee with the sad face " which is why i never trusted anyone ever since and you are lucky to be the first pokemon that i opened up to but i'm not sure about your trainer" i added.

"Dratini, i never knew that your past would be-"

"Its fine. I accepted that because I was weak enough to get treated by your trainer and she must have felt pity towards me" i said looking down ' Who would ever want a weak dragon type pokemon like me' I thought.

Eevee's POV

" your wrong "

She looked up at me. Surprised as I looked at her with a serious face " truth is wendy isnt like that at all. She doesnt help others because she feels pity but she helps others because she cared for their well being and besides not all humans are like your original trainer do there are some who cared and loved pokemon in their own way and get stronger as they made an unbreakable bond with pokemon however i still have more ways to go but with wendy i'm sure i can learn a few more things and i dont want her to keep using to much of her magic so i want to help her just as much as she helps me so whatever you choose its fine with us but i want to let you know that were here for you and theres no reason to be distant with the others" I said leaving dratini shock then wendy came in with prof. Oak.

" are you sure that you can handle it alone?" Wendy asked worriedly " dont worry i'll be fine now you go home and take some rest " prof. Oak said assuring her that its now under control " alright then if you say so" she said as she went towards the table and grab me into her arms and said goodbye as she went out to go home leaving dratini in prof. Oak's hands now.

Dratini's POV

After they left i kept thinking about what eevee said and now i'm having second thoughts on whether to trust her trainer or not.

She was kind to me so far but i couldnt bring myself to trust her yet but then again that look inside her eyes when she protect me. It was something that my original trainer doesn't have so maybe, just maybe I finally found someone who can be like family to me.

A family that i've always wanted........
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Hey everyone! I know its been so long since i've updated and no i'm not dead but i know that i updated a warning to those who have  published books and I dont have any excuse as to why i didnt updated this story and in my other account i havent updated one of my stories cause.... my tablet's screen broke and no its not the touch screen, the actual touch screen is okay theres no cracks in it but actual screen broke so I need to replace it and needed money to repair it and you guys might be telling me to buy another one but better but there are some important stuff in there but i'm having second thoughts ok! So....yeah.....so bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌