Empty

Toby POV:

What's up with Jack? He took one look in the fridge, screamed, and ran out. Oh well. Maybe I can get to know this YN a little better...

YN POV:

He probably ran out of organs...

Toby POV:

YN stood up and put her plate away. I, on the other hand, ate approximately 12 waffles. In under a minute. NEW RECORD! I sat on the couch, just thinking.
"It's... Toby, r-right?" Her voice startled me. I nodded slowly. "I h-have a few q-questions..." was I that loud and sudden? It seemed like she was terrified of me! I nodded again.
"A-ask away."
"That's b-blood on your hatchets. W-what did you k-kill...?"
"I c-can't *twitch* tell you. Let EJ do t-that." She nodded before continuing.
"I know J-Jack eats o-organs..." she trailed off, looking deep in thought. "B-but where does he get th-them? A-animals or..." she was shaking. "P-People...?" Her voice was almost inaudible. Welp, she knows. Kinda.
"U-Um... b-both." He honestly didn't care. (AN: does he?)

YN POV:

Both. So he did eat my father's insides. I felt... strangely satisfied. My father was dead. Dead. Forever.
"And... he gets animal organs, obviously, by killing them. Nothing surprising there; it's nature. My real concern is how he gets the organs from humans..." His twitching became out of control. He must be nervous.

Toby POV:

SHE KNOWS! ABORT MISSION, ABORT MISSION!
"Um... h-he *twitch* k-kills them..." she smiled. WHY IS SHE SMILING?
"If that's the case..." she leaned back in her chair. "Then he did eat the insides of my father. Lovely..." she giggled. SHE GIGGLED. This girl is crazy. I like her.

EJ POV:

Finally. A good meal and lots of leftovers. I hope nothing happened to YN. I started heading back.
When I opened the front door, the two of them were chatting up a storm. Although, the second the door closed, YN stopped talking and turned her head to me. She smiled.
"Thank you, Jack."
"Um... for what?" She giggled.
"Thanks for killing my father and eating his insides, of course!" This girl is insane. Is it weird that I like that? I just stared at her in shock behind my mask, my mouth hanging open.

I'm going to introduce my OC in the next chapter! Don't forget to comment if you want more of this story and vote if you like it!

-CreepyBreaker