The elegant and not at all violent Malfoy's!

The always elegant Malfoy's shuffled to their feet (Kale face planting halfway through the action) It was Hermione Malfoy who took the spotlight first. 

"Hello everyone, yes I am not dead, yes I am Hermione Malfoy nee Granger, and no I did NOT cheat in Ronald Weasley. Though that is a story for another time. I married Draco the year 2000, and had our first kid a year later." the hall was all in awe at the confidence Hermione portrayed. She was someone who no one should mess with. 

"Yeah, thanks mom for the intro. Hello, great hall it's kind of weird to be in the great hall with no school going on, but I should introduce myself now. I'm Scorpius Malfoy son of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Malfoy, I am truly sorry I had to lie about who my mom was to everyone, but we wanted no one to know." at this many of Scorpius friends who were at the reunion nodded. 

"Yeah what Scorp said about us lying goes the same for me, just that my name isn't Scorpius Malfoy it's Narcissa Malfoy." the hall chuckled and the latter sat down.

"Hello!"

"I'm Fay Dione!" 

"And I'm Nymphadora *shiver* Maia !"

"And we are the Malfoy twins! We are ten years old and can't wait to go to Hogwarts!" this last bit was said in unison which creeped everyone out. It was now Kale the only one who was standing which made him blush at the un wanted attention, but he started anyway.

"Hello, I'm Kale Malfoy... I am this old," He said while raising five fingers. This made Draco chuckle, 

"Kale son put your thumb down your four not five." this made all the adults in the room sigh in amusement. 

"Ups! Sorry... umm I like quidditch and reading, and I can't wait to be a big brother!" he lowered his voice to a whisper,

"Mummy has a baby here." He finished pointing at his stomach. At this everyone laughed, and Neville stood up, 

"Well, presentations are over! Someone has anything to say?" It was Maia Malfoy who stood up, 

"We were wondering if we would be able to play some music as a band, the Zabinis, and the Malfoys?"