Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

"Enough Y/N... Don't talk, you need to rest" Jack said still sobbing. "Jack... I'm sorry. I can't hold on any longer" "no... Don't say that, please...." He begs me. I just smile weakly, I use the power I have left and place a hand on his cheek. He place his hand on mine "don't go... Please..." I just smile "promise me.... Jack. Don't mourn over my.... Death" my hand slip of his cheek as I laid there in his arms lifeless. Jack let out a scream of agony. Jamie and his friends who's still there just stare at us with sad gaze.

-New Guardian-

Jack P.O.V

She's gone.... I can't believe Y/N is gone. I didn't even get to tell her how I felt. I can't believe this. I look up to the moon "why are you staying silent?! She's your Daughter right?! Aren't you gonna save her? Please.... Do something.... Save her. Save Y/N.... I'm begging you" I say sobbing. I hug Y/N tighter in my arms. "Y/N... Please... Please... Please... Comeback to me" I sob as my forehead is on hers.

The north lights is shining. I have to go. I look down at Y/N and kiss her forehead before letting go reluctantly. I stood up and fly away to the North Pole.

After a while I finally reached there. The others look at me "where's Y/N?" Tooth asked. I look down as tears starts to stream down my cheek. I collapse to my knee as I broke into a sob "she's gone..." I say. They are shock. They let me cry and didn't say a thing after a while I'm finally a bit calm. I got up "why are you calling us?" I ask North. He looks at us and points to a crystal where the moon is shining to it. "Manny is choosing a new Guardian." I honestly didn't care. I only wants Y/N to be here with me.

Y/N P.O.V

It felt like I was floating. Everything is white... Nothing else is there. After a while I start to float down until my feet touch a ground and this whole place turns into a room.

"Welcome... My dear" I turn around to see my mom. "Mom!!!" I scream as I run towards her and give her a hug. She hugs me back just as tight. After a while I pull away slightly and look at her "if you're here... Does that means I'm dead?" I ask. She giggle "no... Sweetie. I want you to meet someone" she said looking past me.

I turn around and see a guy.

(Just imagine he's a little bit older)

"Mom? Who is he?" I ask Mom as I turn to face her. She just smile. The man chuckles "why? You don't recognise your own Father?" He said. I was shock "y-you're my dad?" "Yeah... The others knows me as Man in Moon." He said. "The others?" "The Guardians" he says. I just nod. He spreads his arms for a hug "aren't you gonna give your dad a hug?" He ask pouting slightly. I giggled and run to him, wrapping my arms around his torso. My head leaning on his chest.

"Dad? Why am I here?" "Sweetie... You have died. But I've chosen you to be a Guardian" "why me?" "You've protected Jack. Preventing him to get hit by the black sand. Sacrificing yourself" he said. "But am I worth being one?" I ask. "You are" he smiled. "Now you have to go... I have notified the others about the new Guardian. They just didn't know it was you" he said. He use his power and transform me.

 He use his power and transform me

My appearance changed. My once h/c (hair colour) is now white. My once e/c (eye colour) is now has a pink shade. "This is the new you. You're fully a spirit. You're powerful before, but you're more powerful now" dad said smiling at me. I smile at him. "Now... Go!" He said. I was about to transform myself into an owl, when he held his hand up signalling me to stop. I look at him confused. He smile "you can now fly without the need to transform."

I focus myself and I start to float "woah..." Now I command the wind "wind take me to the North Pole" I say. Then I fly away. I look down to where my parents are to see they're waving at me. I wave back and look forward.

In front of me there's a portal

I fly through it and appear near the North Pole

I fly through it and appear near the North Pole. 'Woah... Am I in a different dimension just now?' I thought looking back to the portal. I just shrug. I look back to the front and continue my way to the North Pole.

Jack P.O.V

"I wonder who the new Guardian is. The crystal didn't show the person's identity" North said. I don't care what they're talking about. My mind is only on Y/N. I'd give anything to have her back.

Then someone flew through the open window. She landed gracefully on the floor. I couldn't see her face since her hair is down covering her face. "Who are you?" Bunnymund ask taking out his boomerang. I raised up my staff. When she looks up, I froze.

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey Jack..." I say. I can clearly everyone is shock for my presence here. "Hello?" I say when there's no respond. All the sudden he runs at me and hugs me tightly. "Can't... Breathe..." I gasp out. "Ooops... Sorry" he said loosening it up, but still hugging me.

"You're alive Y/N... I thought I lost you. Don't ever leave me again" he said. My shoulder is cold and soaked from his tears. I wrap my arms around his torso "shh.... I'm right here. I'm still alive. Well not really" he chuckles and I smile.

We pulled away when someone clear their throat. I turn to see North "Y/N.... I assume you know that you're now the new Guardian?" He ask. I just nod my head. "Well... Let's start the ceremony!" He cheers. The elf and yeti is playing music. One of the yeti gave North a giant and thick book.

Taking the pledge starts. He starts reading them. ".... To protect all the children in the whole world as a Guardian" he finished. 'if dad choses me. I'll be more than happy to comply.' I smile "I do" I say. "So Y/N. Congratulations. For you are now and forever more! A Guardian" he said. Everyone cheers. Before I was a nobody, a freak that's able to change forms at will. Now I'm a Guardian.... And I swear to always protect the children around the world. Cause I'm L/N Y/N.... A Guardian.

*to be continued*