25 - Bath

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

I woke up feeling swore all over my body. While it wasn't painful, it ached slightly - almost bittersweet.

"That's enough"

On the other side of the sheer curtains, there were several people pouring buckets of water in a very large wooden tub. Even though my naked figure was blurred behind the curtains, I still felt exposed, and so, I reached for the silk covers to hide my body.

"Leave"

One order and everyone quickly left the room.

"How are you feeling?"

Once we're alone, the Prince lifted the sheer curtains. At the sight of him wearing only pants made me flustered. Unconsciously, I backed away to the corner of the bed. Little did I know, my shyness spurred the Prince's desire. He crawled over to me like a wild tiger. I moved back like a frightened rabbit. When my back hit the wall, the Prince grinned. I was trapped.

The Prince yanked the covers off me and grabbed my ankle. I let out a startled cry when he pulled my ankle forward, getting my body directly underneath him. Wide eyes, I stared up into his face while he removed his pants. I let out a breathless cry when he completely buried himself inside me. When I pushed at his hard chest, he grabbed my hands and held them over my head.

"My name... say it"

Completely locked and still inside me, the Prince gray eyes stared down into mine.

"Say it"

"J_ Jian"

Only then did he kissed me and begin to move his hips. Once he found his release, he forced my trembling body to take every last drop.

"Ruyi"

It took us a long time before our hearts calm.

"Before the water runs cold, we should enjoy the bath"

Blushing softly, I lay boneless in his arms while he carried me into the wooden tub of water. The large tub, big enough to fit 4 people, had made me wonder how it was brought into the room. But the thought hardly seem to matter when the Prince carried me into the wonderfully hot water filled with scattered Lavender flowers.

"Let me wash your hair"

With my back facing him, I tried to calm my heart while the Prince, himself, washed my hair. No one had ever washed my hair so the feeling was unnerving.

"Ruyi can_"

The Prince started to use a wet towel to clean my neck and shoulders.

"Don't move"

Holding me around my waist, the Prince continued to wipe my shoulders and arm. Once he was done, he set the wet towel on the edge of the tub and held my back against his chest. I could hear his soft contented sigh while he leaned against the wooden tub with me in his arms.

"Warm?"

I nodded quietly. The steam from the water had filled the room causing my senses to go hazy. In silence, I focused on the pretty floating lavender. It wasn't until I reached out to touch the flowers that the red marks on my white arms came to view. My entire body was covered in red markings.

"Your lovely skin is easily marked"

I could hear the smile on the Prince's face as he spoke. He then turned me around and brought my wrist to his lips and sucked another mark. I couldn't help the trembling at the feel of his tongue and lips while his gray eyes stared at me. When my wrist wasn't enough, he pulled me forward and lifted me slightly to suck on the top slope of my breast. Gasping softly, I held onto his head while his tongue and mouth moved all over my breast until they reach the rosy bud. I bit down onto my lips, unable to look away from his dark hypnotic eyes. At the faint sound of me saying his name, the Prince thrust up the same time he pulled my waist down. The move had caused the water to spill over the edge. Trembling against him, I felt his lips against my chin.

"Ruyi, you belong completely to Wu Jian..."

I didn't understand his words. When he held me against to his heart, I didn't understand the swelling emotion.