Sacrifice

The Gauntlet jumped out of the hyperspace and landed in a hanger of Garel. Sabine put on her helmet on and ran out of the Gauntlet, closely followed by Ezra. Sabine looked at a hologram on her arm and looked around.
"This way." Said Sabine, and ran into an alley closely followed by Ezra. The two teenagers looked around.
"So we should meet here with Price, but where are they?" Asked Sabine. "No idea but you have your surprises ar you?" Asked Ezra and Sabine smiled and held some explosive in her hand.
"Well, if something should happen, we use it to escape." Ezra said as a few Stormtrooper came in front and behind them. Ezra activated his lightsaber and Sabine held her blaster.

The Stormtroopers starts to shoot at Ezra and Sabine. Erza blocked all the shots and Sabine shot at the enemy and threw a bomb at the Stormtroopers.
"Good work Sabine, but we have to leave here immediately!" Said Ezra. Sabine nodded and flew to a roof with her jetpack.
"Specter six now!" scream Sabine, shooting at the Stormtroopers. Ezra jumped to Sabine and landed beside her. But suddenly a shot hit his back and he fell from the roof back to the Stormtroopers.
"Ezra no !!" Scream Sabine and flew back to Ezra and held her blaster on the Stormtroopers.
"One step closer and I'll kill you!" said Sabine as Price came and stunned Sabine. Sabine fell beside Ezra as the Stormtroopers dragged her and Ezra into a shuttle and flew to Lothal.

Sabine woke up in a cold dark cell and noticed that her hands were together. But she heard a quiet breathing beside her and saw Ezra with his wound. She realized that the empire did not help him.
"Ezra, Ezra can you hear me?" Asked Sabine worried.
"Y ... yes ..." Ezra said with severe pain.
"Ezra, don't give up now, I need your help." Sabine said as her eyes slowly filled with tears.
"S ... Sabine, don't cry..... I'm okay ..." said Ezra in his pain . Sabine laid her head next to Ezras head on the bench. Sabine did not want that Ezra die not now. Ezra turned his head to her and Sabine looked into his ocean blue eyes.
"Sabine ..." Ezra said as Sabine noticed a tear from him on her face. Sabine looked at him.
"Don't give up Ezra, I can't live without you." Sabine said sadly as Ezra put his hand behind her head. Ezra's hands were not tied because of his bad injury. Sabine and Ezra looked at each other and kissed, both of them crying meanwhile.

I hope you like this chapter. Let me know what you think about it