Seventeen

He really hadn't planned on doing this, it was a surprise to him too. He'd never been one to make the first move. He'd never really had a reason to, and he wasn't bold enough to do it anyway. But this was different.

  Kissing Phil was way better than any daydream he could possibly make up. His lips were soft and warm, they were heaven. Dan's hands were around Phil's neck, pulling him as close as possible while dragging his fingers through the black locks he loved so much. It was hard, rough, not like anything Dan was usually into, but he was enjoying it. Phil's fingers dug into Dan's hips and Dan moved, so that his legs were on either side of him. He heard Phil moan softly against his lips, and it made him shiver, knowing that he was the cause of it.

  It was happening. Everything he had hoped for, dreamed of, for the last few weeks. He was kissing Phil. His crush. Making out with him, actually. And Phil was kissing him back, running his hands down Dan's chest, pushing them under his shirt. When his fingers brushed against skin, Dan let out a loud groan. Phil was starting to take control, which he didn't mind at all.

  Phil pushed Dan off of him, onto his back, and crawled over him. His hands were still on his chest, moving down to his stomach, sliding over his hips, until he was touching the top of Dan's jeans, pulling ever so gently at the button that was holding everything in. They had stopped kissing, just staring at each other.

  "Dan?" Phil whispered, his voice was low and husky. His hands were still slowly roaming across Dan's body, turning him on even more than he already was. "Do you want this?"

  Fuck yes! Dan wanted to shout. He'd wanted this ever since the first day. He'd dreamed about it, imagined how it would happen.

  "Course I do. I wouldn't have kissed you if not."

  "That's true." Phil said. He leaned back down, brushing his lips against Dan's jaw. Dan tilted his head back, and Phil started softly biting his neck. Dan moaned loudly as Phil touched the sensitive skin, and Phil bit down harder, most likely leaving a mark.

  Dan could have gone on like this all night, but he was extremely overwhelmed, and could hardly stand much more of this intense pleasure. Phil's hand was in his pants now, grazing his thighs and almost touching his crotch.

  "Agh, Phil?" he said, breathing heavily. Phil hummed against his neck, sending vibrations through his body. Christ, that was amazing. "Phil, this... this is too much, we should slow down."

  Phil pulled away and looked down at him. His eyes shined with lust and his pale face was deeply flushed. His hair was a mess, standing up in all kinds of directions, and his lips were red and swollen. Dan imagined that he looked remotely the same.

  Phil laughed suddenly, looking down at Dan's throat and running his fingers across it. "Looks like I've,   uh.....left some marks. Sorry."

  Dan rubbed his neck, and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about it, I don't plan on seeing anybody in the next few days."

  One of Phil's hands was still clutching Dan's thighs, and he was achingly aware of it. Phil smiled, then started slowly dragging his fingers across the bare skin, sending Dan into a state of indescribable lust.

  "Phil, you're gonna kill me." he gasped, gripping Phil's back through the material of his shirt. Phil giggled and kisses Dan's lips again, roughly.

  Dan's lips parted, and Phil shoved his tongue in, moving his free hand to grab Dan's hair and pull him closer. This went on for some time before Dan pulled away again.

  They smiled at each other, both their faces flushed and them breathing hard.

  "Jesus Christ." Phil mumbled. "I'm tired." he looked it too. His face was very pale, despite the blush across his cheeks, and his eyes were drooping, though there was still a hint of longing in there dark blue depths.

  "Come on, love, we're going to my room." Dan said. They stood and slowly walked to the bedroom, Dan supporting Phil so he didn't trip or something. Once there, Phil instantly climbed under the covers, curling into a ball and closing his eyes. Dan smiled cause fuck, he really was adorable.

  Dan laid down next to Phil, cuddling up against his back and breathing in his scent. He was way too wired to go to sleep, so he just held Phil in his arms, thinking.

  He would never get tired of this, being able have Phil this close to him without any regrets or awkwardness. Of course, he didn't know exactly what Phil's feelings for him. Maybe he was just so caught up in moment, that he didn't really think his actions through.

  What if he doesn't actually like me? He would hate me, if that was the case.

  His mind strayed to all different kinds of situations, that all broke his heart, one after another. Phil rejecting him, never talking to him again, not even looking at him. He didn't want to have these thoughts, so he squeezed his eyes shut and buried his nose into Phil's hair, letting his smell comfort him.

  Dan smiled, enjoying the feel of Phil's deep, even breathing. He wrapped his arm around Phil's waist and pulled him closer. This moment was absolutely perfect, amazing, just fantastic.

  He should have known it wouldn't last.

                    ************

a/n:

seriously, I'm out of ideas