RELEASE DAY!!

HELLO! Long time no see everyone!! It has been a while since I posted in this book but I am here for some AMAZING NEWS!!! 

As you probably saw above....THIS BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY! YOU CAN GET IT IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE!! ahhh!!!!!

THIS BOOK IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BUY! YOU CAN GET IT IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE!! ahhh!!!!!

Yes, you read that right. You can now have a copy of this book in your hands! A physical copy that you can have forever. As you can tell I am super super super excited about this. 

So onto some information if you want to buy a copy!

First, this book has been split into TWO BOOKS. This doesn't mean the second book is different or a sequel. Because the book was over 200,000 words it had to be split into two books. It is the same story just cut off at a certain point and made into another one. I personally actually like this so you don't just have some huge paperback book on your self. So if you don't have much room you will for these.

 Second, It has a new name. Yes sadly the name is changed from "Something Inside". It is now called.... "Perfect Series"! The new name actually came from you guys, which I cannot thank you enough!

Book 1: My Perfect Ruin. (Don't you love this name?!?!?!?!). 

Book 2: My Perfect Salvation. (I can't get enough of these titles!)

These are the new names for the book. I love them and I hope you guys do too. 

Third, BOOK 1 IS OUT NOW!! You can go onto Amazon, Barnes and Noble to get a copy! All you have to do is type in my name "Kenadee Bryant"  OR "My Perfect Ruin".  Both will come up on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. If you want to get a copy at a  Barnes and Noble store you may have to call ahead to make sure they carry it, if not you can ask them to and they will!!

Kindle: $3.99 or FREE on PRIME.

Paperback: $12 dollars U.S. I know that is kind of a lot for some of you. I don't expect you to go and buy a copy, but it would mean a lot to me. Just you guys supporting me is enough for me! BUT if you do buy a copy I WANT A PICTURE! Even if it is a Kindle Copy I would love to see a picture so I can personally thank you. 

And finally! Book 2 won't be out until August 29th! So you don't have to wait too long to get  the second part. And with this second book I have a little surprise for you guys at the beginning and end. I dedicated and acknowledged you guys in it so if you do get a copy you can see that! 

Now onto what the cover of the book looks like! I have to say it is the most gorgeous cover I have ever seen! I may even change it on here to it because it is that beautiful. And yes I want to jump the guy on the front! :D

I want to thank you guys for always supporting me! Without you I wouldn't have two of my books now published

I want to thank you guys for always supporting me! Without you I wouldn't have two of my books now published. This was my VERY first book I ever wrote on here and to see it succeeding like it is, is more than I could ever ask for. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME! My life wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for Wattpad and the support of my readers. Thank you!

 Thank you!

LOVE YOU! REMEMBER to follow me on Twitter (Kendoll350), Snapchat (OutOfMyLimit17), and Insta (OutOfMyLimit17) for updates on writing and publishing!! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-Ken