Part 2

(Unedited)

Yoongi's pov

As usual i was sleeping peacefully in the class when suddenly someone started shaking me.

To which i just smirked internally cause i got my prey for today whom i will bully and have some fun. Cause nobody fucking dares to shake or even Jeon Yoongi from his beauty sleep.

I got up and turned to the person who touched me
"Who dared to touch me huh. Who wants to die....." When suddenly i stopped mid sentence.
My breath hitched looking at the boy who stood their staring at me with big doe eyes.

And the only thing that came into my mind was a small four letter word MINE.

I just stared at him for sometime memorising his angelic face. I looked at his sun kissed tan skin and incredibly small body. How his long brown bangs covered his big doe eyes and how his pink plumpy lips made a small pout. How his big baby blue colour sweater made him look like a freaking baby. Well no one else's baby but my baby and my baby only.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he again shook me and softly spoke to me again.
"Mister, can i sit next to you." He asked me. And his voice was music to my ears. No one has ever talked to me with so much sweetness in their voice.

"Y-yeah, s-sure." I said still staring at him.

Hearing this, the boy gave me a wide smile and quickly sat next to me.

But wait a minute did i just stutter. Oh my freaking lord, did i just fucking stuttered. I thought. As i slowly looked around the classroom and was met by wide eyes.
While the boys just stared at me and then their eyes shifted at the boy beside me and by the look on their faces i can easily tell it was also their love a t first time.

BTS pov (except Yoongi)

As we were minding are own business when our teacher entered the classroom.

Without paying any attention to her we just remained in our own freaking world. She was introducing someone to the class but guess what we don't fucking care.
After few minutes someone started shaking Yoongi hyung asking wheather he can sit next to him.

What a dumb kid. Asking to be killed on his first day of college. We all smirked while not giving a fuck. Waiting for Yoongi hyung to kick the new kids ass. But wait no sound came. No sound of punching, hitting, kicking or any other sound.

When suddenly a low voice of Yoongi can be heard.
"Y-yeah, s-sure."

Wait did Yoongi just stuttered. What!?
What the hell is going on.

As our eyes left our mobiles it automatically landed on the most prettiest boy we have ever seen.
Wait in this even real. We all just froze in our places and stared a the small boy who gave a big wide smile to Yoongi hyung and sat next to him.

Seeing him smile....just melted our long time frozen hearts.

And at that time we all knew that we are screwed. We all are screwed big time.

BTS's pov (Yoongi included)

Throughout the lecture are eyes just never left the boy. We all just looked at every action he did. The way he wrote in his pink coloured bunny notebook with a pout on his face or the way he sucked the back part of his pencil or even the way he yawned between the lecture while rubbing his sleepy eyes. All the actions just made us fall more and more for the boy.

Jungkook's pov

As i was staring at the boy infront of me while tapping my pencil on the table I carelessly poked the sharp pencil on one of my finger causing me to yell loudly.

"Ahhhhh fuck." I shouted while jerking my hand to lessen the pain.
All the class turned and looked at me after hearing my loud yell including the cute pretty boy.

The stupid teacher looking at the blood, rushed outside the classroom asking for help while i sat their biting my lips to control my pain.

When suddenly a soft hand held my injured hand.
"Ohhh silly you. You should not play with sharp things like this." A soft voice spoke to me making me forget all about my pain. As i looked at the source of the voice i was met with my baby's eyes. His big doe eyes.

"Does it hurt?" He said with worries all over his face.

I just slowly nodded while staring in his deep brown eyes.
He made a thinking face and immediately turned around to take something out of backpack while i was left behind with a confused face.
After alot of shuffling in his bag he turned around with a huge grin on his face.

"Here this will make you feel all better." He shouted with excitement while showing me a bright pink coloured bandaid.

And without my permission he just took my hand and softly wrapped the bandaid around my injured finger. As he was putting it , he made a very serious face with enormous concentration which made me chuckle.

Looking at the boy touching me without my permission and me being okay with that made my whole class gasp. But I didn't give a fuck about them as i looked at my baby's face.

"Yesss.!!!! All done. I hope you feel better soon." Taehyung shouted and gave my finger a small kiss making my whole face  turn red.

"Ahhhhh fuck i wish i would have hurted my lips or even better.....my dick." I thought.😏😏

"T-thankyou." I said softly to which he nodded and turned infront.

Hobi's pov

Ahhhh bitch.!!!! I wish i would have injured my hand. So he would've given a kiss to me and not to my stupid brother.

Hobi thought while placing his hand under his chin with frustration.

Meanwhile Yoongi and Jimin just glared at Jungkook with anger.

"Huh lucky Kook." They thought and again turned their attention to the boy.

_____________________________
(Hi guys, so again an update. I hope you guys like it.

I don't know but i think i have a thing for bandaids.🤣😂😂

Might have some mistakes but i will soon try to edit it out.

Thankxx for reading...

Fighting.!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜