part 24

Helllloooooooo everyone before going with the story here let me promote my new story
"Loving soul or broke heart "please do read and vote plzzzz
____________________________

Next day maan went to AR office for official signing of deal.
After meeting all the main officers and team and attending the presentation about partnership between AR and mehta crop it was decided that partnership will access for 1 year which will be including 3 major fashion shows ,2 minor shows and 1 international show.which will be done by both company's as one .were as mehta crop new branch in Delhi will be accessed for this partnership. It was decided that this partnership will be handling around 10 projects in a year's as together After ending of the presentation which was presented by anjali raizarda .maan mehta was satisfied with the process and statistics of partnership .He was also delighted seeing experienced heads in one family who were having major role in AR crop .

Arnav Singh raizarda-CEO, chairman, designer

Akash singh raizarda - MD, designer

Anjali singh raizarda - CFO.

Naindkishore /NK raizarda - grapic photographer , member of marketing department.

Aman marutha - right hand of ASR, personal manager of ASR , and PR department head .

" must say Mr raizarda , u really have experienced members in family " maan said after seeing ending of presentation which was showing all the major members of AR crop in which most of members were from there very own family.

"Thank u Mehta" Akash said.

After meeting the designing team maan was guided to ASR cabin by Arnav itself for signing the deal.

Once both men sat opposite to each other , the partnership contract official papers were brought by anjali , she kept them on the table and stood .For signing of papers.

Maan broke the silence " before singing the deal I want to talk to Mr raizarda " maan said eyeing on anjali which was clearly indicating her to leave.

"Hmm , I shall take the leave " saying anjali rushed outside the cabin .

Were as Arnav knew this was coming somewere he had hint that maan will do something like this .giving a knowing look to maan Arnav stood from couch and walked towards big glass stood watching busy streets of Delhi. Pocketing his hands .

Maan came and stood beside Arnav with few distance between them folding his hands on chest looking at busy streets of Delhi .

They both could easy see the busy streets of Delhi from were they stood .as they were on 11th floor of AR crop .

There was complete silence for few mins

Maan dint move nor looked at Arnav he asked " "why u doing this "

Arnav too dint move a bit answered " I guess till now u might be aware of it ".

"Still I want to know why u doing this ".maan asked still looking outside the window.