1.

" Are we done yet? This is taking forever! Can't we just leave?" Krista was whining. Again. I wish she would understand that nobody wanted to be here. Nobody wanted to have to drive for three hours, show up at the one place that might have had the chance to fix at least some of our problems. Because, damn, we sure had a lot of them. The one above sure wasn't using that mighty brain of his when he made this family. 

"No, Krissy. We cannot 'just leave'. This is important, and we need to really pay attention to these things, so that it doesn't happen again." Krista didn't want to hear it, and instead took an interest in the fact that one lady's shorts showed half of her butt. I picked up my phone and texted Tatiana to make sure she was okay staying at Jeremy's house. They had been the best of friends for as long as I could remember. The two did almost everything together, the only things they didn't do together was due to the fact a guy was not allowed to enter the dressing rooms to try on bridesmaid dresses. They had grown up together, and gone through many obstacles as well as advantages and times of well being. I trusted they would be okay. T was a very good girl, and never did anything that would be troublesome. This would be proof to the rest of the family that she was capable of knowing the truth.