26 - Dispensable

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

The following days, the Prince rarely leave my side. If he does, it was only the few hours where he had to be in court. The Prince always returns before the nights fall and have meals with me. Afterward, he would carry me to bed. Many nights, he would take me until I passed out under him. Some nights, he would simply hold me while I slept.

Most of the days, we would spent time together in the study. While the Prince reviewed documents behind his desk, I would sit nearby and read my books. I never think to disturb the Prince while he works. But sometimes, while I was quietly reading, the Prince would suddenly be at my side. Before I understood what was happening, our bodies already became lost to passion.

The lounging chair where I had been reading moments ago now shook with the Prince's hungry pounding. His hand gripped on the arm of the chair while he rode fiercely till the heat of his body subsided.

"Ruyi"

I covered my lips from making any sounds. The Prince took hold of my wrists and held them above my head. He wanted to hear my voice while he took me.

"Ruyi, let me hear your lovely voice"

"P_ please no"

There are always servants and guards outside the study. I was scared that they could hear me.

"Do not be afraid, Ruyi" He kissed my cheek tenderly. "We are alone. No one will dare disturb us"

I shook my head, refusing to let any voice out.

"Ruyi, don't bite your lips. You'll hurt yourself"

"P_ Please don't let anyone hear Ruyi's shame"

"Foolish" He sat up with me in his lap. "You are Wu Jian's Wang Fei, to feel pleasure from your husband is your right"

He emphasized by taking hold of my waist and thrust deeper, forcing me to let out my voice. He was merciless as he drove me to submission. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the cries.

"My Wang Fei, how can anyone be so lovely... so innocent even while taking all of me"

In the middle of our passion, loud screaming came from outside the study. I was afraid that someone would burst into the room and see me completely exposed under the Prince. Hearing my scared cry, the Prince immediately pulled my robe up to cover my trembling body.

"Drag her out!"

The Prince was furious. On the other side of the door, there was a woman's shadow struggling against the two guards. The woman was screaming for the Prince, wanting to see him. I was shaking in the Prince's arm, believing that the woman would burst through the door at any moment.

"Enough!" The Prince shouted while his arms tightened around my body. "Remove her!"

No one was stupid to disturb the Prince, yet the concubine outside was screaming like a crazy person, spewing insults toward the Wang Fei for stealing all of the Prince's attention.

Ruyi was his Wangfei - his attention from the start had belonged to her. From the start, ever since he laid eyes on Ruyi, his attention had been only for her.

Everyone knew the Prince moved his Wang Fei into his personal living quarters. There wasn't a day when the Prince brought gifts for his Wang Fei – beautiful dresses, jewelries, hairpins, and sweets. Because Wang Fei loves to read, the Prince had a library built with a private garden for her. Even the Study Hall and the living quarter were renovated so that Wang Fei could have an area to read.

Wang Fei had been the only woman – the only human being who the Prince ever gave care and attention to.

"Is Ruyi selfish...?"

The woman's painful, desperate cries mirrored the memory of my mother. I never wanted to be like her – a selfish woman.

"You can. Only you can" The Prince told me firmly. "Don't forget Ruyi, you are my Wang Fei. You are my wife - the rest are dispensable"

The Prince suddenly brought my head to his chest, pressing my ear to his heart while covering my exposed ear with his hand. My heart calmed when he pressed a soft kiss on my forehead. Eyes closed, I did not see the Prince's murderous glare. Eyes closed, I did not see the lifeless body being dragged away.