~(3)~

Anessa

"Oh my God! Look at this dirty pack house! I leave for one year and it's looking like a pig sty. I thought I taught you better than this!" My mother rambled as soon as she passed the welcome mat, how typical. 

"Abigail," My father hugs my mother from behind, "cut her some slack okay? She lives with a pack of boys in this house and I am not only talking about those two rascals Kyle and Brian." 

"Hey!" All of our heads swung to the entrance where we saw the infamous Kyle and Brian shaking their heads at our parents. 

"Here we are coming to welcome you back properly and here you are bad talking us. Shame on you Mr. and Mrs. Cade." Kyle continued to shake his head throughout his whole statement. 

"I thought we were lovable Mr. an Mrs. Cade?" Brian slung his arm over Kyle's shoulder an both of them began to pout. 

"Of course you are! Darius was just joking and please stop calling us Mr. and Mrs Cade, it makes me feel old." My mother just randomly started checking herself for wrinkles

"Honey, we are old." Again my father's hands wrap around my mother. 

"Oh please Mr. and M-, I mean Abigail and Darius, you don't look a day over four hundred." Kyle's head is immediately slapped by mine when Brian corrects him right after with a piercing glare, " He mean's thirty." 

"Thank you Brian. Still a jokester huh Kyle?"

"The act never dies Abigail."

"Good to know you're the one that channels all the laughs around here and possibly, most of the mess too." 

"Hey! As Darius said, Brian contributes too like all the other males in this pack house and well, some messy females." I scoffed at his remark

"Anessa? How did you manage with all this testosterone for a whole year? I'm already getting a headache and I've been here for what two minutes?" 

"Mom you just manage. I just ignore them half the time and it works." 

"Yeah just ignore u- Hey! What are you implying?" This time, all three males in the room look at my mom and I with a killer glare, clearly waiting for an answer to Kyle's statement. 

"Oh nothing. Come on honey we brought back some things from the country for you and you boys as well but Darius and I would like to have a private chat with our daughter." 

"We would?" My dad looked confused but clearly he was joking just to get a reaction from her which is so funny to watch. 

As said before, my mom's reactions are always the funniest so when she elbowed dad hard in the stomach, all of us didn't hesitate to laugh like hyenas. 

Kyle and Brian bid their goodbyes before they left leaving my parents and I in the living room with their luggage which we all carried together to their same room upstairs. 

"I am so happy that here still looks clean." My mom breathed in the fresh scent from her newly washed pillows. 

"Well no one came up here, no one wants to come in this room because they believe it smells like sex. I just went along with it because I mean, one less room to clean right?" 

"Whatever keeps them out of this room is fine by me." Her head sinks deeper into the lavender scented pillows, her favourite. 

"So how's my old pack honey? Are they getting better or worse." 

"Much better dad. They are learning the four parts of the plan. They just need to perfect the improvise part. For example, a week ago, Brian and I were doing training like always from behind and tried to get to the front. They used tremendous force on the ground but then we decided to use the air. They didn't even see it coming, however, we did another training session a few days ago where we were airborne and they forcefully pulled us down. We only got in front on the last lap."