Loving Execution

Despair Diease
Trial of Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji
14???

*Arian's POV*

"Right again, the killer of both Ibuki Mioda and Hiyoko Saionji is none other than Mikan Tsumiki!!! No extra executions this time!" Monokuma exclaimed as everyone stayed quiet for a few minute until Mikan spoke.

"I did this all for my love....." Mikan explained, slowly walking around. "Your...love?" Hajime asked, confused. It actually dawned upon me that Mikan contacted the Despair Disease...and she was referring to...such a fuck up I am.

"Whose your lo-"

"The person who I wanted to forgive me the most is the person who killed her!" Mikan have her memories back. Oh shit "What does she mean by that? Who is she referring to" Nekomaru asked, confused as everyone turned towards Mikan, who ignored everyone and kept walking around the stands.

"Mikan, who's your love?" Hajime asked confused and eager for some reason. "She know who my love is. Ask her" She said, making everyone turn towards eachother. "Is she he-"

"Oh well...it won't matter...I'm going to see them again in a few minutes..." Mikan was getting close to Chiaki's stand. "You want to be executed!?" Akane asked as she shook her head, slowly reaching Chiaki's stand.

"I want to be killed...not executed..." She said, slowing her movement as she past Chiaki's stand. "C-Can't we just execute her already, Monokuma!?" Kazuichi shouted turning to Monokuma, who was snoring loudly.

"Oh fucking he- H-Hey!!" I ducked as soon as she reached my stand and started to swing her syringe at me. "What the-"

"You killed her!!" She shouts and tries to swing at me again, but I ran to the other side of the stands. "Oh...you're referring to your love? Unfortunately, I can't disclose their location to-" I dodged when she threw her syringe.

"Okay...okay...should we stop her?" Kazuichi asked as nobody moved...until Monokuma woke up from his nap and saw the scene.

"Uh oh! Time to get started with this execution. I've got a special execution for Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse!!!! Ahahahaha!!!" Monokuma laughed as multiple monobears came and surrounded her.

I backed away and watched a syringe get injected into Mikan's side. She laughed and giggled as she ran off, the monobears following closely behind her. They disappeared after that.

"That...was a quick execution...now there's 10 of us..." Kazuichi said quietly, making all of us slowly nod. "What did she mean by-"

"I've had it with that damn bear! We need to fight him! Whose with me?" Akane asked, Nekomaru immediately siding with her alongside Gundham. "But...won't you get punished if you lay a slight finger on him?" Hajime questioned, voice filled with concern...or fear? Maybe both.

"Atleast we'll die fighting him rather than pussying out and putting up with this bullshit. I say we avenge everyone who died on this island" I said, standing alongside Akane and Nekomaru. They'll be alive when we get out of this program...sadly, I can't say that.

"Seriously!? You were almost killed by Mikan and now trying to die by Monokuma?" Kazuichi said, standing alongside Hajime. "Guys, we can't be divided like this. We need to stick together" Chiaki said, not taking sides, but would more than likely side with Hajime and Kazuichi.

"Well, we need to do something about him...and like the little one said, I'd rather fight than pussy out" Akane said sternly. Gundham stood next to Nekomaru and Sonia stood next to Chiaki. Only Fuyuhiko didn't pick a side. Somehow, Nagito managed to leave during the execution without getting spotted.

"We're confronting him tonight!"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

●Chapter 3●
●Trapped by the Ocean Scent●
●Despair Disease●
●END●
.
.
.
.
Data Collected!
.
.
View Results?

                  Yes?         ●        No?

.
.
.
.
Students Alive: 10/17
.
.
Students Dead:
.
.
.
CHAPTER THREE:
.
.
Ibuki Mioda:
Strangled to Death
.
.
Hiyoko Saionji
Slit across her Throat
.
.
Mikan Tsumiki
Executed by Monokuma

.
.
.
.
Error playing Intermission #3
.
.
.
.
●Word Count: 656●