When you and the animatronics go partying

Aries: You try to get Mike to stay away from anymore alcohol. Because he particularly needs  some aid in getting transportation home. You also play seven minutes in heaven after being dragged to play the game.

Taurus: You just hang out with Freddy and have fun hanging out with all the other Freddy's as well.

Gemini: You, Bonnie, Chica and Nightmare Bonnie end up getting into a fight with Virgo, springtrap, Funtime Freddy and Nightmare Foxy. Sadly you loose but your group goes home and chills for the rest of the night.

Cancer: You sit and watch the fight (fight between Gemini and Virgo) with Nightmare. He holds you closer to make sure you know your safe.

Leo: You hang out with the Marionette and chill with him. Having a few drinks and socialising.

Virgo: In a fight with Gemini, Bonnie, Chica and Nightmare Bonnie. One of you's hear something offensive from the other group and go up and confront them about it passively, it escalates and your fighting beside Springtrap, Funtime Freddy and Nightmare Foxy. You win, but you go home shortly after with the group.

Libra: You hang out with Phoneguy, Purpleguy and Pisces, usually your just on your phone.

Scorpio: Fredbear and you watch the fight that's going on. You sit there watching your friends fight..

Sagittarius: You are standing there watching the fight. You scream "Come on Bonnie!! You can do it!!"

Capricorn: You stand there watching the fight. And you scream "You can effen do it Nightmare Foxy!! Get him!"

Aquarius: You and Funtime Foxy play Seven minutes in heaven with Jeremy, Fritz, Mike, Aries and.... Phantom Balloon Boy? Everybody knows you hate him so of course you get put with him. (You just Beat him up in the closet- everybody thinks wrongly until you get out with a knocked out PBB) Funtime Foxy got furious with PBB.. That's until you walked out.

Pisces: You hang out with Phoneguy, Purpleguy and libra. You discuss work, the animatronics and phones.