27 - Gentle

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

There are many maids, servants, and guards in the Prince's living quarter. 

I have always been alone. Even though I was the Marquess' daughter, I did not have the luxuries of a Marquess' daughter. Now, all of a sudden, as the Prince's Wang Fei, I found myself waited on hand and foot. Every day the maids would dress me in silk clothing and adorn my hands, neck, ears and hair with gold and silver accessories.

"Wang Fei is truly a beauty - beautiful in anything she wears"

It was strange to hear anyone complimenting my looks. I knew how I looked. Beauty is the one word that could never describe how I look. In the past, children have cried when they saw my ghostly appearance. To avoid frightening the guests, the Marquess' family ordered that I stay within my living quarter.

"Wang Fei, the meals are ready"

The Prince had given orders for the male servants and guards to keep five meters away from me. It was strange at first, but I didn't think further of it. Whatever the Prince ordered from his people is his own business. My only concern is the food they're bringing for me to eat

"Set them on the table" One of the maids answered.

One servant accidentally tripped when he entered the room. I was startled when the room gone deadly silent. The man quickly got to his knees and begged for his life, but a guard dragged him out the same time the Prince entered the room. The cold expression on his face let me know the Prince was upset. 

"Ruyi"

I was distracted by the servant loud pleading to notice that the Prince was in front of me with his hand on my cheek. When my eyes lifted up to see his gray ones, his thumb grazed across my lips. I was lost in his eyes – in his touch to realize everyone have left.

"Did you take your medicine?"

I nodded.

"Did you miss me today, Ruyi?"

I just saw him that morning. Confused by his question, I tilt my head not sure how to answer.

"If you don't miss me, shall I leave? I'm sure someone else misses me"

I reflexively took hold of his arm. The Prince chuckled at my actions and suddenly held me down on the large lounging bed.

"Ruyi, say my name... I want to hear your voice"

"J_ Jian..."

"Does Ruyi want Jian here or in our bedroom?"

Blushing, I looked up into the Prince smiling face.

"If Ruyi does not answer, she will be loved here"

How could I answer?

"Here it is..."

He had taken me so much that morning, and still, he continues to take more. As I melted against him, his lips were on my neck leaving many more red marks.

My entire body was covered with the Prince's marks. The maids blushed to the sight whenever they dress me. But what could I do? I couldn't stop the Prince. Did I want to stop him? If I submit to the Prince, he would treat me extra gentle.