Blind Date- Kiba x Reader Modern AU

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Angel, are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked in a nervous tone as I gazed out the window of the car, watching all the buildings pass by.

"Oh come on! There is no need to be nervous, trust me!" Angel insisted smiling as she kept her eyes on the road in front of her.

"........ That's why I am afraid......" I mumbled getting all the more anxious regretting my choices slowly but surely.

"Hey!" Yelled Angel clearly offended by my statement, "Just trust me this one time and, I promise Kiba is a really good guy."

All I did was give a small 'hn' not bothering to give a proper response. After that conversation neither of us said a word for the rest of the way, enjoying the music of the car radio. 

 --- Small time skip brought to you by me dissing myself ---

It didn't take that long after me and Angel's conversation to reach the restaurant, where I was going to have my first ever blind date.

"So if it doesn't go well pretend you got a text from me, telling you that I somehow managed to get an avalanche to happen in your backyard alright?" Angel instructed to me as I got out of the vehicle ready to go in.

"Okay, I'll totally do that." I laughed with sarcasm dripping from my voice "Anyway I'll be off now soooo...... Bye."

As I got out and Angel started to drive off but not before yelling, "Bye~ I'll come pick you up later, also don't do anything I wouldn't do!!!"

Upon hearing what she said I was tomato red but, I was able to calm myself down before I mustered up the courage and walked into the restaurant known as 'Olive Garden'. 

Once I entered Olive Garden I was able to go to immediately to the receptionist due to there being no line.

"Hi welcome to Olive Garden, how may I help you?" The receptionist lady asked me in a very 'sweet' voice.

Without any hesitation I responded, "Hi, I am actually here for a reservation for... Inuzuk.?"

"Hmm.... Let me see..." She said pulling a piece of paper, "Ah! Here it is, follow me, right this way."

Then with that we were off, it took us no time at all to reach the table for two right by the window. Already seated was a man with unruly brown hair, two red fang like tattoos on his cheeks, a white dress shirt and, black dress pants.

"Alright your waiter will be with you momentarily." The lady said handing me my menu before walking off.

Wasting no time at all I took a seat across from the man I assume to be 'Kiba' and introduced myself, "Hi my name is (Y/N), though you already probably knew that..... *Insert nervous chuckle*...... Anyway sorry if I kept you waiting long."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N), also you probably know that I'm Kiba. And you didn't keep me waiting I got here probably here 5 minutes ago." Kiba explained giving me a smile that made my heart flutter, "Um.... You look beautiful tonight."

For the second time that night I was red in the face, "Oh... uh... Thanks, you also look very beautiful toni- I mean handsome tonight.... yeah.... Handsome..."

Kiba laughed finding my nervousness funny and cute. "Why thank you." Kiba laughed out smiling like crazy which caused me to smile as well.

"So do you have any pets?" I questioned not knowing what else to do but start simple coversation.

"Oh yeah I do, one dog. His name is Akamaru, probably one of the best dogs I've ever had! What about you?" Kiba replied seeming to enjoy the topic.

"Oh me? Well I have a dog as well her is Willow." I said smiling brightly thinking of my precious baby.  (Fun Fact: I have a dog named Willow and she is a Newfoundland. Look them up CUTEST.DOGS.EVER)

"Really? That's cool, we should meet up again and bring our dogs and introduce the two of them." Kiba suggested loving the idea of seeing you again.

All I did was nod and smile loving the thought of seeing Kiba again.

"Good evening, My name is Yoosung and I'll be your waiter for tonight." A blonde man said genuinely nice unlike the lady from before, "What can I get you to drink?"

"Could I please get a (Favorite drink please)?" I requested not putting to much thought into my order.

Yoosung quickly scribbled down my order on his note pad, "And than what about you sir?"

"Hm? Oh I'll just have water please." Kiba stated simply.

"Alright I'll be right back with your orders." Yoosung said before he left to retrieve our drinks.

When Yoosung left me and Kiba were left in an awkward silence, before Kiba decided to break it.

"Hey (Y/N)." Kiba spoke seeming to get a bit nervous, "My mom told me life is like a deck of cards..... so you must be the queen of hearts."

When I heard what he said I couldn't help but giggle.

"Say Kiba.... I think to night is going to be a lot of fun." I say smiling which naturally caused Kiba to smile back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys my apologizes if this is crap but whatever. Also so you guys know I won't be able to update till around September 1, the reason why I am going camping for awhile. So don't miss me to much ;) One more thing I need to rant about mystic messenger has ruined my sleeping routine. Hoped you guys enjoyed, Have a great day!

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004

Comment, Vote and, Follow