The Book of Spells

•L/N: Last Name

Your POV:

"Tell me, what exactly is that book?" I ask, genuinely desiring to know the truth about it.

"Isn't it wonderful? I stole it from a man many years ago. It holds spells of all sorts."

"And, who was this man?"

"Don't know. Don't care. So, what are you? You must be very powerful to do all that," she says, referring to the damage I had caused.

"You should be very afraid right now." I smirk at her in hopes to make her feel unsettled.

"Oh? Why's that?" She seemed more amused and intrigued rather than frightened.

"I'm an angry god, that's why. Now, why don't you hand over that book?" I hold my hand out to her. She laughs as though I just said the most ridiculous thing in the world.

"You, a god? Like hell I'll give this to you! Do you have any idea how much power this holds?"

"Just hand it over, and I'll lighten your punishment," I bargain, getting more frustrated by the second. She laughs hysterically. Clearly, she's lost it.

"This book is all mine! The power is mine! I didn't expect my husband to understand its real capabilities! He never even got past the third chapter! The spells only become deadlier after that." Emily grins evilly.

"Oh, really? Then,I suppose I'll need a helping pillow." I smirk, knowing my words would confuse her. They did. She even quirked a brow.

"Pillow?"

I look up at the sky and wink. A large dark cloud covered the sky, and it suddenly rained spiked pillows on her. I laughed hard, since the scene was hilarious.

'Leave it to Lloyd to use pillows as a secret weapon.'

However, Emily didn't die or even get knocked out. She shakily stood up. Her face became red with anger and her body was cut up.

"Ebxi jv pzxop. Ebxi jv ebxite. Jxhb jb pqolkdbo. Jxhb jb- ah!" She screamed in pain when I punched her face, interrupting her spell. She dropped the book from the sudden blow. I grab it and jump away from her. I burn the book in a green and blue flame, making it release a loud hissing sound.

"There, now no one else will be harmed by it."

"No! My book!" She growls in anger and glares at me in pure hate.

"Look, Emily: I'm sure you have your own selfish reasons for using this book, but-''

"You frog!!!" She charged at me, expecting to get a hit. I catch her arm easily. I sigh.

"First I get called a rat and now a frog?" I smirk and throw her on the ground. She grunts when she lands. "No wonder you and Emory got along. I'll have to make your punishment extra painful."

I step on her stomach hard and electrocute her. She screams out in agony as the transformation began. Her fair skin changed to green and slimy. She became smaller, and her blonde hair gradually began to disappear as she slowly turned into a tiny frog. I pick her up in my hands.

"Enjoy your new life." I threw her as hard as I could. With luck, she would die from the landing.

"There! This case is officially closed!" I walk around, looking for the main cast. Eventually, I found them. I greet them with a wide smile and a wave.