Fan ; Nishinoya X Model! Reader

Modeling.

You devote your life towards modeling.

Modeling has been nothing but good for you.

You enjoy getting to be dressed up in various pieces of clothing that express your emotions and put out bold statements.

As soon as you stand in front of the camera, every thought seems to leave your mind and you're put into a trance. You get the job done. And you get it done phenomenally.

Which is the number one reason you're one of Japan's top models.

You were scouted by one of Japan's biggest modeling agencies at just 14.

You're now 18, and raising your reputation as the days pass.

Modeling has given you many opportunities that you're grateful for.

The biggest opportunity being how you met your best friend.

Yachi Hitoka.

Yachi was scouted at age 14, just like you, and put under the same company as you.

You had run into Yachi a couple of times during her first month under the company, but never had the time to say hi.

But as you and Yachi started getting put together in photoshoots, you became great friends.

And to this day, you and Yachi are still modeling together and known as "Japan's breathtaking duo."

People seem to like you and Yachi's styles put together.

Everyone agrees that when you and Yachi model with each other, everything comes together perfectly and your styles compliment the other persons style while still standing out.

Yachi's style matches her personality on point.

Yachi tends to stick to a more vibrant and happy style.

Her clothing includes lots of pastel colors and floral patterns.

Yachi's photos often contain her smiling face and joyful body language.

You're style doesn't so much match your personality, as much as it complements your body and makes bold statements.

You stick to a very deadly and badass style.

Your clothing includes mostly neutral colors, such as black and white.

Your photos almost always hold a very serious aura, while your face and body language give alluring and serious expressions.

But when you two work together, something magical definitely happens every time.

•••

"Are you excited for the shoot on Sunday?" You ask Yachi, while sipping on your hot chocolate.

Yachi nods enthusiastically, a smile present on her pretty little face.

"I'm really excited! All of my friends are coming to watch my solo shoot as well as our shoot together." Yachi exclaims excitedly.

"Oh, I think I know who you're talking about. I see a large group of boys and a girl continuously cheering you on at some of the fashion shows." You say, chuckling at some of the memories of a couple boys being too rowdy and getting kicked out.

"Heh... Tanaka-senpai, Nishinoya-senpai, and Hinata-kun get a bit to excited sometimes." Yachi sweatdrops.

"I've noticed." You chuckle.