fourteen - scream

noel

(flashback)

Asshole😤🖕🏼: hey i didn't see you at the pool today. where'd you go?
read 5:06 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: hello?????
read 5:11 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: why aren't you texting me back????
read 5:15 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: are you mad at me?? did i do something wrong??
read 5:19 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: el please text me back!
read 5:21 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: el?!!?

El😩❤️: please stop texting me

Asshole😤🖕🏼: el please tell me what's wrong?!

El😩❤️: just leave me alone

Asshole😤🖕🏼: what did i do?!?!
read 5:29 pm

Asshole😤🖕🏼: noel whatever i did, i'm sorry 😞
read 5:31 pm

El😩❤️: you should be.

Asshole😩🖕🏼: NOEL?!?! 😩
read 5:37 pm

'El😩❤️' changed to 'Noel😞💔'

•••

"He doesn't deserve you," Tucker stated after I vented to him everything that happened last night.

"Out of all of the girls at that party, he had to kiss her," I said, playing with my fingers. "And she had to go after my boyfriend. God, she was supposed to be my friend." I rubbed my forehead with my index finger as last night's events replayed through my mind.

"Shit, she doesn't deserve you either. They both must be crazy to ever even think of hurting you," Tucker said. "Because you're an amazing person." Tucker's words warmed my heart. Without him, I don't know who I could go to about this on such short notice.

"Thanks, Tuck," I sent him a warm smile as I slouched down a little more on the couch.

"You wanna watch Scream? I know it's your go to movie when you're upset," he suggested, picking out the DVD from under the TV. I nodded, cuddling myself in the blanket my grandma Linc made me when I was a baby.

Just as the movie began, my phone vibrated on the arm of the couch. I reached my hand out of my blanket, unlocked my phone, and opened up my messages I had 14 missed calls and 35 text messages.

💔💔💔: i'm so sorry el ❤️

💔💔💔: it was a mistake

💔💔💔: please call me back

💔💔💔: i really need to talk to you el

💔💔💔: it was never my intention to hurt you😣

💔💔💔: noel please

💔💔💔: the kiss meant nothing

💔💔💔: EL