I'm So Sorry...

**A/N**

Hello there. Here I am again. Hi. Anyways... despite the name of the chapter, I'm not sorry. It's nothing from me, it's gonna be part of the story. Anyways, please enjoy and thank you for reading!
😀
That's the creepiest smile emote I could find...

* * *

Jack's P.O.V

SURPRISE!!!

I shoved my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and we walked towards my house. Mark was looking up, seemingly enjoying the view of my house.

And I'm enjoying the view of him. At that thought, I blushed a bit, then I opened the door for him and let him walk inside. He turned to me.

"Your house is cool. I wish mine was like this..."

"My house is just a house... I don't know why you like it so much." I said it calmly. I didn't want to give away how happy I was to be here with him. I'd only known him a few days but he's been such a good friend to me. He's been nothing but kind and he was the first person I opened up to about being gay. Even though everyone treats him bad, he still manages to get up every morning and drag himself into school, knowing the other people there will ruin his day.

And he's fucking HOT.

"My room is upstairs." I said, then I grabbed his sleeve and pulled him.

"You don't have to pull me..." Mark said. When I looked back at him, he gave me an adorable pouting face and then we both started laughing.

Thats when my stomach jumped into my throat.

"Jack, who are ya talking to. And why are ya home." His questions were slurred and they didn't even sound like questions.

"Shit." I muttered. Mark gave me a questioning look, but I just clenched his sleeve harder.

"D-dad?" I finally yelled.

Thunk, thunk, THUNK. My drunken father reached the stairs and he walked down just enough to look at us. Why was I so upset? My dad was a homophobe! And he knew I was gay... him hating me and being drunk do not mix well.

"Oh, I get it. You brought yer self home some faggot. Well I don't like that." He said, he gave me an odd look before he stumbled down the rest of the stairs and walked up to me and Mark.

"Idiots. You stupid gay freaks. Whatcha gonna do, Jack, you Faggot. You gonna fuck em in yer room, eh? Gonna go fuck that freak? You coulda had a decent girl but you want to fuck with a BOY. Any son o' mine woulda wanted a girl and not some little faggot..."

Mark's hand grabbed my hand and I could feel him trembling. I didn't dare look at him or it would get my father's attention.

"What's yer name ya little shiiiit?" My father leaned forwards a bit and jabbed mark in the chest, hard, with his finger. "You goin ta fuck my son?"

"N-no..." Mark said quietly.

"Speak up you shit!" My father yelled, pushing Mark back.

"No!" Mark said louder.

"Y'know I hate you faggots... repulsive... humansbeings..." my father's voice became even more slurred. His expression went from bad to worse, and it was angry. Suddenly my father's hand came up and I saw it swing towards Mark.