Sunburn (6)

Noah stood beside Jasper and Edward as he watched Jacob walk into the clearing. They planned on fighting here, but first they needed to make sure that Bella would be undetected. Which is where Jacob comes into play.

"You're not fighting?" Jacob commented looking at Noah and Edward, "Did you pull a muscle or something?"

"Noah is till fighting, Edward is just doing it for me." Bella commented not wanting Edward, Noah, and Jacob to start fighting.

"This field will give us an advantage battle. We'll need to lure them here with Bella's scent, but it'll need to end here." Jasper explained to Jacob.

"Edward and I are going to a campsite. Even if he carries me they'll still pick up on my scent." Bella said explaining it a bit more for Jacob.

"Your stench, however, is revolting." Edward commented after Bella.

"Dude, you really don't want to start comparing stinks." Jacob said rolling his eyes at Jacob.

"The three best words that best describe you, are as follows, and I quote, "Stink! Stank! Stunk!" Noah quoted from Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas smirking at Jacob's obvious irritation.

"What they both mean is your scent will mask mine if you carry me." Bella interjected shooting Noah a look for his comment.

"Done." Jacob immediately said stepping forward. Noah rolled his eyes, but chose not to comment.

"This is not a good idea." Edward sighed turning his head towards Jasper.

"Edward, they wouldn't want to go near his..." Jasper trailed off trying to find a word that wouldn't offend Jacob, "odor."

"They wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole." Noah quietly sang making another reference with Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

"Whatever, let's just try it." Bella said wanting to get it over with and to stop Noah's comments.

Jacob lifted Bella up his arm under knees and her back. "Ode to wolf coming up."

"Run." Edward said watching Jacob run off with Bella into the woods.

"Was that really necessary?" Jasper asked once they disappeared from sight.

"Yes." Noah smiled his arms crossed behind his back.

Jasper shook his head looking at Edward, "You've been watching too much tv."

"Let's just go see if this works." Noah said running into the woods trying to find Bella's scent.

After searching for a while all Noah could smell was Jacob's nauseating smell. Noah ran back into the clearing shaking his head, "No Bella, just the nasty wasty skunk."

Edward sighed at the reference again planning on getting rid of any Dr. Seuss from the house.

***

"So, Bella is technically becoming your sister-in-law again." Noah commented as he looked out the window of Rosalie's car.

They were just driving around since Alice made everyone leave the house so Bella and Edward can have it for themselves. Noah objected, but Rosalie threatened him, so he reluctantly agreed to leave:

"Yeah." Rosalie slowly said wondering why Noah said that.

"And I'm technically becoming Edward's brother-in-law again." Noah said which made Rosalie look over at him in confusion.

"Noah, where are you going with this?" Rosalie asked sighing.

"Nowhere, I'm just saying that because we're married and they're getting married." Noah shrugged looking at his ring.

"We already knew Edward proposed to her a while ago." Rosalie pointed out not sure why Noah was saying this now.

"Yeah, but she didn't say yes, but this time she did. I guess I just find it funny." Noah said reminding himself to tell Emmett about his conclusion.

Rosalie shook her head moving her hand so it rested on his thigh, "It's a good thing you're cute."

"I'm not sure if that was a compliment or an insult." Noah said turning to look at her with narrowed eyes.

~
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If things go as planned I should finish this story by Thursday or Friday.

I had to add the Grinch in here because "You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch" popped into my head as I was writing this chapter.

I will remind you all that the last book, which is Breaking Dawn Part 1 and 2 will be slow on updates since school will be starting. My updating schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday will not continue once it's Monday, August 21.

So, yeah that book probably won't finish until Christmas break, which is a long time, but that's also just an estimate.

Comment/Vote/Follow