Relationship

Matt walked out his room after putting his mirror down and blushing red. He walked downstairs and to the kitchen where Edd was, then tapped Edd on the shoulder.

Edd jumped a little and turned around to see Matt smiling sweetly at him.

Edd: "Hi, Matt! Do you need anything?"

Matt: "Well, I came to ask you a question."

Edd: "OK, well, ask me now cuz I have to leave the house soon."

Matt: "OK, the thing I wanted to ask is.....will you, Edd Gould, have the courage of being my boyfriend?"

Edd blushed a light pink and looked surprised, as he didn't know Matt would ask him this. He looked into his eyes and blushed more.

Edd: "S-sure thing, Matt! I wouldn't say no, anyway."

Matt looked at Edd in the eyes as well and looked unhappy.

Matt: "Are you sure? You sound like you're lying..."

Edd: "What?? I'm being truthful, Matt! I would NEVER lie to my favorite person! Now, I've gotta leave. Talk to you later, Matt!"

Edd walked out the door and to the car, then got in. He started the car, then slowly backed up and drove off after waving bye to Matt.

Matt: "F-favorite person? I'm his favorite!"

Matt ran upstairs to his room and shut the door. He looked really happy, now that Edd told him he's his favorite person. He jumped on his bed after grabbing his mirror and looked at himself for a while. Matt will remember what Edd said to him.