Chapter 9

"What do you mean, NO?!" I screamed as I got on top of him, straddling his hard waist and placing my hands on his bare chest. He was shirtless, and that took so much energy for me to ignore.

Damn, those delicious abs.

"I mean no. What else does a No mean?" he replied back in a bored tone. He tried to push me away, but I was stubborn and I sent him a warning hiss.

"I don't have time for your games, Jewel. I have a business meeting to attend."

I looked at him, shocked. He was sounding a little different and his treatment was less caring, now. It took me by surprise, and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not.

"But I'm hungry. And it's not a game, it's a hunt." I whined like a child wanting a new toy, rubbing my lower half against his.

I felt the air get knocked out of my lungs as I was suddenly flipped so that I was pinned under Sebastian's muscular frame with my wrists nailed near my shoulders. His eyes were set in a hard glare and his chest was rising slowly, as if he was fighting something within him.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?" he hissed, but it was a playful hiss. I made a whining sound again and rubbed against him, pleased when I saw him close his eyes and take deep breaths in an attempt to control himself.

He can't win against me. No one can.

"If you don't stop, you'll be responsible for my actions." he warned, his voice sounding strained and forced.

I loved the fact the he is a Pureblood, a Slade, and yet I still managed to get under his skin every time. So obviously, it was only known what my next action had been.

I rubbed myself against him harder than before. I expected him to kiss me, but I didn't expect him to bare his teeth and go for my neck.

I stiffened. He huffed— mockingly.

"Tense now, huh?"

I rolled my eyes and reached for his neck but much to my dismay, Sebastian pulled away and got up from the bed with ease. I laid there, shocked as hell and speechless. What the hell had just happened?

I sat up and followed after him into his walk-in closet. I looked at him, astonished. I just could not believe he pushed off just like that.

He had his back towards me as he picked out his suit, tie and the rest of those business clothes.

"What the hell was that?" I hissed, using my super speed to pin him against the wall.

He looked calm like always, and his eyes seemed bored. I could hear his heart beating calmly inside his chest.

"I told you I don't have time for your games. I need to get going, so don't distract me." He dismissed me casually, moving me away from him gently to resume looking for his outfit.

I could not believe his attitude. He was not paying any attention to me and he was pushing me away. I didn't like that. I don't like being pushed away. He isn't going to get rid of me that easily.