Chapter five

Eren took a smal sipp from the water bottle, finding out the water was still refreshingly cold.
He placed the bottle down and sighed softly.
Slowly he stood up, he figured out it would be smart to inspect to room.

It sounds dumb, inspecting a room with almost nothing in it except for the items he just received.
But he was planning on finding the exit as soon as he can.

He placed his hand on the wall and started walking around the room, touching the cold stone with his hand.
There might be a stone that he could press and a secret door will apair.
That only happens in movies though..

While walking eren noticed his foot was hurting.
He leaned against the wall and took of his shoe.
His phone fell out of his shoe on the ground.
"Uh!" He completely forgot that he put that there.
He quickly picked it up and typed in his password, pressed the number '911' and clicked on call.

Nervously he held the phone against his ear, waiting for a voice that can possibly safe his life.
But the voice didn't come.
It was like no one at the police station picked up.
He dialed the number again, but no one picked up.
He started biting his lip and checked if he accidentally pressed a number wrong out of being nervous and scared

The number was correctly spelled.
Eren cancelled the call and slowly lowered his phone.

After almost doing nothing for a few hours eren got tired.
He didn't want to sleep, he was scared something would happen
*click*
After a few seconds the light switched off.
Eren's body tensed up and he awaited for the man to come.
But he didn't come.

Eren slowly began to understand that the man probably wanted him to go to sleep.
He didn't wanted to follow the man's order like a slave, but a few hours of sleep would be nice. He grabbed the pillow and placed it down on the ground.
Slowly he lied down on his side with his head resting on the pillow.
But, he didn't close his eyes just yet.
It seemed like he was waiting for some kind of sound.
But the room was awfully quiet.
Eren grew more and more tired, so he closed his eyes, hoping that nothing would happen.

He didn't fall asleep immediately but after a hour he was sound asleep like a baby.
Nothing happened that night.
The man let eren sleep peacefully.
For now at least.

~to be continued~

A new update!~
I don't know if I'm able to update tomorrow due to some important businessu 😂
But as always I'll just make time to update.
I know it hellah sucks to wait like a few days or weeks for a new update that's short anyway.
Sooo....yeah.
Comments and votes will certainly be appreciated!❤