My Destiny

Sabine looked at Ezra and sit down beside him. She still could not believe that she and Ezra had kissed.

"Sabine .... I ..." Ezra stammered as his breathing get slowly.

Sabine tried to keep ezra awake.

"Ezra no, you can not die now!" Scream Sabine as the cell door opened and a Medical Droid came and Ezra with his wound hielf.

Sabine looked surprised at him as Price came into the cell.

"So Sabine are you talking now?" Asked Price annoyed.

"I won't talk. Whatever you do." Sabine said, looking angry at Price.

"Then your friend will not help."

Price stopped thr droids and Sabine looked at Ezra. She knew if he was not helped by the droids then Ezra will die.

"Okay .... I'm talking, but only if you help him," Sabine said as the droid helped Ezra with his injuries.

Sabine kissed Ezra's head and walk with Price and two Stormtrooper to a room where Thrawn was waiting for her. Sabine knew she had made a mistake but she knew what to do. She would not talk no matter what the empire would do to her.

"I hope that Ezra as soon as he wakes up that he can rescue Hera Zeb and Chopper." Sabine said in her thoughts.

At Hera Zeb and Chopper. Hera sat in the cell and tried to open her handcuffs. She knew that chopper was deactivate and could not help them. Zeb had also been handcuffed trying to destroy them against the wall. But Zebs handcuffs were much bigger so he could not destroy them.

"When will they come?" Zeb said, grinning.

"Do not worry Zeb, they'll come, as soon as they realize something's wrong." Said Hera.

Ezra woke up in his cell but he still had a lot of pain.

"What happened?" Ezra asked himself as he remembered.

"I think I was just about to get unconscious when I kissed Sabine, wait ... we really kissed, or was it just a dream? Sabine would never let that happen. " Ezra said, looking around.

He noticed that Sabine was not in his cell. The cell door opened and Ezra suddenly felt a strong cold.

"Oh no .... not now I do not have my lightsaber........

Some drama at the end. I hope you like it. What do you think will happen to Sabine? And who will be the guy who Ezra needs to deal with?  Let me know what you think in the comments