Chapter 6

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden didn't end up buying anything from Party USA. Although, he did buy a pair of camouflage cargo pants, a black muscle shirt, dog tags, a hat that says 'Navy', and tan laced boots. He decided that dressing up like he was heading to boot camp was a good costume. Plus, he said something about being able to show off his muscles. Cocky, I know.

Blake, on the other hand, decided to give in on Carly's whining to have matching costumes. Of course, they would pick the silliest one. Blake had bought an electric plug costume while Carly got the electrical outlet costume.

The logic in that, I have no idea.

But with their personality, it wasn't much of a surprise that they would pick something outrageous. It got a laugh from all of us.

After Aiden had pulled me inside the dressing room with him and recited that quote from the Pirates of the Caribbean, all we did was gaze at each other. We didn't kiss, although, we were close.

His lips were hovered above mine, our eyes connected. Why that unspoken silence was so comfortable to me, I don't know. But it was like the butterflies that were always in my stomach, had babies, who had babies, who had more babies.

I didn't know how long we were in there, but we snapped back into reality when someone entered the other dressing room next to us.

Tonight was the night of the party. All four of us were getting ready at the apartment.

Carly was never at her dorm so I never understood why she wouldn't just move in with us. Maybe I'll ask her to.

After taking a shower, I blow-dried my hair. Taking out my curler, I curled my dark hair and bunched it all on one side. I only put eyeliner on the top of my eyes, mascara in my lashes, gold glittered eyeshadow, dark red blush, and rosy lip stain so my lips don't feel sticky.

Satisfied with my look, I tied the gold cloth behind my head and around my forehead. I slipped on the halter white dress that stopped mid thigh. It came with gold thick bands that was strapped around my forearm. Also, it had fake gold jewelry and a gold belt. And lastly, I wore my gold sandals that had straps wrapping around my ankle to just below my knees.

I looked like a Greek goddess.

( picture of what she looks like ---------> )

"Wow, you look really pretty!" I turned around to see Carly standing by my door with her silly plug costume, a pout on her face. "Maybe I should've worn something slutty too."

I gaped at her. "It looks slutty?!"

"No! No, you look hot, Blair!"

Even though she had on a huge and baggy costume, Carly's beauty shone through. Her blond hair was up in a curled bun, little hairs falling out. Even with light amount of makeup, she was beautiful.

We walked to the kitchen and spotted the boys waiting for us, like always. My throat closed up when I saw Aiden.

His appearance made me drool on the spot. The wife beater he was wearing hugged his chest and stomach muscles, his biceps looked big. The cargo pants hugged his behind. The rough, sexy look of his unshaven face topped it all off.

Damn.

I knew I was staring, so I looked away and smiled when I saw Blake. He looked silly with that costume on but just like Carly, he looked attractive in it. There was nothing these two could wear that made them look bad.

"I can feel the electricity in the air..." I joked. Carly and I looked at each other and burst into a fit of laughter. The boys just stared at us with a straight face.

Rolling his eyes, Blake looked at his watch. "Well it's almost 7 and the flyers said it started around 8, so we should get going."

I could feel Aiden's eyes burning a hole on my face. Trying hard not to meet his eyes, I grabbed Carly's hand and we started walking towards the front door.

~

Aiden's POV

Wow. 

That was the first thing I thought of when Blair Brookelle Bradley came into view.

I couldn't stop staring at her, I couldn't even hear anyone speak. I was zoning out. I was too busy looking at how soft her pink lips look, how bright her eyes were, how her legs went on forever, and how her smile makes my heart jump.

The walk to the main courtyard of the University of Los Angeles consisted of a lot of conversations and laughing. Of course, I didn't hear them cause I was still focused on the incredible woman who was walking beside me.

Finally, we arrived. A lot of people were already there, waiting for the party to begin. Blake and Carly started goofing off and tried to see if his plug would fit in her outlet.

I ran my hand through my hair and rubbed the back of my neck. "You look amazing, Blair." I whispered to her.

She finally looked at me for the first time tonight. "You do too, Aiden." She flashed her pearly whites.

"Are you drinking tonight?" I asked her.

She shrugged, looking around. "Maybe, probab-- Chase?" 

Chase? What is she talking about?

I turned and saw a familiar blond guy walking towards us. He was dressed like Hercules.

Oh, hell no.