Get

"Don't get up." Huh?

Flashback to Freshman Retreat

"Kim Taehyung are you okay? You seem quite drunk." Jungkook instinctively wrapped his arm around his waist as Taehyung wobbled. "J-jungkook?" "I have something to tell you. Want to go outside for a minute to sober up?"

End of Flashback

What? What the hell was that? "Hey what are you doing?" "I said don't get up!" He held onto my sweater to prevent me from moving so much. "Move your hand. Let me-" "Just stay still would ya!" I watched his hand travel down from my neck to my chest before I got up.

"I'm sorry it was an accident." "Really you're ridiculous." He scoffed as I pouted. "There was a roach in the bathroom and-!" "Whatever I'm almost done with my part of the project. Just send me the file you're working on when you're done with it. I'm leaving now." "Huh. Right okay." I watched him walk towards the door.

"Jungkook wait!" He turned around and I shivered. Did we really kiss at the retreat? Are you also having dreams? Was what I wanted to ask him. "What was that?" "Ah nothing. Nevermind." He shrugged and walked out the door silently closing it. I released the breath I had held in before going to take a shower. After my shower I decided to work on the project, I wouldn't want to let him down again. I got kissed in my dreams last night I wonder if I'll have the dream again.

Damn my character is dying again! I can't let this happen! I clicked on the computer mouse a bunch of times after completing the mission.

The next day I arrived to class with bags under my eyes. I did not sleep at all and I regretted it. "What's up with you? Didn't get enough sleep?" Chanyeol asked me as I wearily nodded my head. "Yeah I got so stressed out preparing for the group project so I stayed up all night playing games." "Come to think of it aren't you in a group with Jungkook? He's a total show-off and a jerk to work with, huh?" I nodded my head dreading how his story will be.

"I was in a group with his once. Man did you know how seriously close I was to punching that jerk in the face? But then again you know he'll do all the work if you let him be right? It sucks to have to deal with him, but he ends up doing all the work and you'll end up with a good grade."

Jungkook's P.O.V.
I was right outside the computer lab, my hands clutching onto the doorknob as Chanyeol kept talking shit about me with Taehyung. "Hang in there for a bit and you won't have to lift a finger." I growled and decided to stay outside once he was done talking.

Taehyung's P.O.V.
Jungkook's threats were running through my head as guilt ate at me slowly.

"Do you really think that I haven't gone through this before? I've seen plently of pests like you who only know how to freeload off of others."

The tone of his voice, how pained and angered it sounded almost made me cry. That was until someone kicked the door open startling both Channy and I. Although Chanyeol looked more frightened and his face grew dangerously pale.

I turned around to see, there in all his glory, Jeon Jungkook with the most scariest face expression ever. My boii was ready to kill a bitch. I felt both turned on and scared as fuck. I felt his heavy gaze on us as he slowly walked to an empty computer. Aggh really his timing. Chanyeol and I stayed quiet until I decided to go home before it got any late, Channy followed me because he was afraid of being killed by Jungkook who never lowered his gaze at us.

At home I sat on my desk exhausted and worn out. "This project will be the death of me although I can't fall asleep yet or else I'll have a weird dream again." I yawned and rested my head on the desk. "I can't." I closed my eyes before falling asleep.

"FUCK! NO! NO! NO! NOT AGAIN!" I stood up from my spot and walked towards the cabin. So I wasn't wrong that time, this really is the cabin we rented for the retreat. I walked to the porch of the house before opening the door, blinded by the sight inside.

It was me. A drunk guy with a good sense of fashion of course, but it was still bomb looking little me. "W-what?" I watched dream version Jungkook following me in through the hallway of the cabin. "Kim Taehyung are you okay? You look really drunk." "J-jungkook?" I watched how he automatically wrapped his arm around my thin waist. What the hell's going on here. "I have something to tell you. Want to go outside for a minute to sober up?" "HEY!" I raised a hand to stop them but watched them pass through me as if I were a ghost.

I felt chills go down my spine, bewildered, I watched drunk little me follow him out the door and into the forest. "No fucking way." That was freshman little me right? "H-hey Taehyung what are you on?" I gasped as I watched myself hug Jungkook. "I can't walk anymore.~" "Get yourself together!" Was this jackass's response.  I watched as his hand crawled it way to the back of my spine as I cuddled into his chest. "What is it that you have to tell me?~" "Taehyung you."

On the other side of this scene was "real" Jungkook, who I didn't see, surprised as well. "What? What in the world?" "Don't you know who I am. I recognized you right away. I-" Heavy footsteps where heard from my left side as Jungkook ran towards me. "TAEHYUNG DON'T LOOK! You stay right there!"

I-it's Jungkook! Nu uh boy I'm standing right here to watch this unravel before my eyes. He grabbed my wrist trying to drag me away. "What are you doing!? Let go!" I turned my head to see the ghostly version of us walking to the forest, to a more private area. "I SAID LET GO!" I pulled on my wrist before deciding to hurt the pretty boy.

I stepped down on his foot making him release his grip on me. "Oww!" I ran towards where ever our ghostly versions had walked to. Sorry Kook but a bitch gotta do what a bitch does best and you had it coming! I ran until I seemed to have lost myself in the forest. "Where'd they go?"

I turned my head to the right to see Jungkook hunched over me. I gasped. H-he. HE WAS KISSING ME! I watched as he lowered his hand down my thigh while my left arm was wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. AS IF HE WASN'T CLOSE ENOUGH! I noticed that my legs were around him in a straddling way too and if I weren't straight af and disgusted right now I'd probably be jerking off to this gay porn.

To be continued...