Strange Sort of Love (Wheatley x Reader

Wheatley's Point of View----

Another useless day of space. I've been here for...what? Three or four years? I've seen all of the moon already.

I'm sure even Kevin's (space core) gotten bored of the same bloody space already.

I sighed deeply. I'm ready for another year of floating in the black abyss humans like to call space.

I still feel horrible for what I've done to that poor girl.

Chell was it?

Ah, who cares about names anyways. I just want to leave this damned space already.

Just as soon as I thought that, a bright blue light peered at the side of the moon. Was that a...no, that couldn't be a portal.

A giant metal claw grabbed at me before I could rant about it.

"H-Hey! Put me done would ya!?"

"Oh, I'm sorry," a familiar, sarcastic voiced echoed through loud speakers.

"I thought you wanted to leave. If you want, I'll throw you back in,"

The claw started pushing me back into the orange portal.

"No, no, NO! Sorry! Please! Don't put me back!"

"That's what I assumed."

The portal had closed and the metal claw opened, dropping me on the tile floor. Luckily, I don't feel pain, unlike a human.

"You're probably wondering why I brought you back. I, well, of course, debated whether I should bring more test subjects, or make more cooperative robots. But I had an idea to combine the two together. So, I went to the surface and brought a new testing subject. All I need to do is remodel you so you're fit to test."

"Wait, wait. What? Re-remodel me? What are you going to do!? I--"

Before I could even as much as think of what to say next, the floor beneath my feet separated, and I was thrown into a creation room where I was violently discombobulated, and gently recreated. I looked like a bloody human! I had bright ginger hair, pale skin, bright blue eyes with silver glasses, and a silver testing suit.

Well, here comes the torture.