Eleventh

"you guys are back already, what happened? I thought you guys would be gone for a while" Taehyung said when he saw your dad and his mom in the driveway. "yes, something urgent came up. N/Y I need to have a talk with you" you're dad says and walks inside to his office you followed him inside and closed the door.

Taehyung's POV

it was weird enough they came early from there honeymoon and now a conversation with Y/N alone 'what are they talking about' i thought and so to find out I had told myself that I would have to wait until she comes out. after about 40 or more min later the door opens and a shocked looking Y/N comes out.

"what's going on?" I asked running to her but it seemed like I was inadvisable she starts talking to dad and didn't even flinch at me.

"dad I need some time to think about what you said you know I can't make a decision right way, this kind of decisions take time to make"

I had no idea what she was talking about. need time for what? decision? what decision?

End of POV

you went up to your room and as soon as you closed the door you drooped to the ground and held your heart like it was going to burst out anytime. "what was my dad talking about?" you thought while breathing in and out still on the ground holding your heart.

all of a sudden you heard a knock at the door so you got up as quickly as you can "who is it?" you said and went to sit on your chair. "it's me Taehyung, can I come in"

"yes come in," you said and Taehyung came in without wasting any time.

"I know me and you don't really talk about privet matters but would you mind if I asked. what did you and dad talk about?" he asked and you knew this was coming the moment he knocked on the door.

"can I ask you a question first? and I will answer any question you have for me," you said nervous but didn't want to show it. you thought 'finally the day I've been waiting for is here, the day was I get to actually ask Taehyung what he thought of me as me and not his mom's husbands daughter'

"so are you going to ask or just sit there and space out?"

"what do you think of me?" you ask without even thinking if that came out blunt or not.

"Um...I think of you as my sister I guess"

you felt like crawling in a hole and hiding 'how can he say that when all he gave me was mixed emotion' you thought

"you're sister...?"

"what were you expecting me to say Y/N?" Taehyung says and looks at you.

"will of course what you had said 'sister' i think of like my older brother to"

"oh...you do"

Anger boiled deep in your system, as you weighed the pros and cons of you telling Taehyung what your actual feelings towards him were.

"so now, can you answer my question?" he said so cold.

"dad and I were talking about my future," you said and looked away from him.

"what future..?"

"will basically i'm going to be engaged until I graduate and when I finish college i'll get married to this guy that's coming here to meet me in a week" you said without even looking at Taehyung because if you did look at him you would have told him you're true feelings and you didn't want to do that when he only sees you as his little "sister" and nothing more.

it was quiet for a bit so you turned around to look at him even if it meant telling him how you felt but you didn't have to worry about that since he already left the room as if he didn't care.

2 days later

"Hello, Mr. park"

"yes that's me how may I help you"

"I'm sorry to tell you this but your wife has gotten in a car accident she is being rushed into an ER right at this moment"

"dad what's going on, are you ok?" you asked when you notice how after the call he got his face fell so fast and In that instant his skin became grayed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch.

"dad you're scaring me what's going on?" you said worriedly of what he might say. as you got up and sit beside him Taehyung came from downstairs.

"what's going on?" he said noticing the way you and dad were.

"we need to go to the hospital soon no now! call our driver N/Y"

"why do we need to go to the hospital did something happen," you said but you had a feeling you weren't going to get an answer.

your dad looked so shocked he couldn't even walk in straight line like a sober person would.

Taehyung stopped your father and shock him "what is going on tell us now!!"

he screamed and that's when you're dad started to talk "you're ...you're mom got in a car a...accident"

"WHAT?!!" Taehyung shouted

"noo that can't be we need to go now!!" you said and got the driver ready.

At The Hospital 

you guy ran to the front desk where a woman was smiling saying "how may help you, mama"

"there was a woman who got in a car accident and they said she was in the ER, can you tell me where the ER is" you're dad said and she pointed to the left and told him to take a right turn and there it would be it.

after waiting 1 hour the doctors come out and all three of you guys run to them then said at the same time "how is she?!"

"I'm sorry to tell you this but she didn't make it. the car crash was a serious one when a car crashed into your wife's car, the car had flipped so many times that you're wife Mr park had become disorientated before she could sustain the concussion that had her drifting in and out of consciousness. we thought maybe a surgery would work but it seemed like she had something else we weren't quit notified of. did you know that you're wife Mrs Park had cancer?"

A/N

omg i'm the worst I had so many things going on sorta it is summer lmao anyways I'm not even going to bother saying anything I will probably try to finish this story fast cuz I got this story in my head and I have to write it it's going to be a Jungkook fanfic I'll be doing that after I finish this tho and sorry I really mean it lmao