Ochako Uraraka | Mall

Walking towards the newly opened mall, you, Uraraka, Midoriya, Iida, Asui and Todoroki had all planned to take a look at this mall. This new mall was already full people even three days after it's grand opening.

"Oh I'm so excited! I've waited a year for it open!" says Uraraka is she punches the air in excitement. Everyone chuckled at her enthusiasm.

"I heard that there's a hero merchandise store in this mall, ribbit" Asui says before turning to Iida.

"There was a rumour that they sold Ingenium figurines" Iida's ears perked at the sound of his older brother's hero name. His eye were full of admiration.

"Oh then we should check it out" you suggest and just like that everyone agreed to go check out the hero merchandise store.

Uraraka seemed to excited to be going to the mall in general. You guys had to wait multiple times for her as she looked at things  that grabbed her attention in the display cases of many stores.

"There's so many cool stuff around here!" Uraraka exclaims as her eyes twinkle. She was just done with staring at a mannequin with expensive clothing one. Clothes more than you could ever afford.

"C'mon we're almost at the hero merchandise store" you whine as you grab her wrist and lead her towards the store to ensure that she wouldn't stop to look at anything else in the windows. As you were pulling her along, you weren't aware of the blush that sudden crept up on her face.

The rest of the group followed you and Uraraka until you guys got to the hero merchandise store.

"Tsk" said Todoroki as he stares up at the store sign. Sure enough it was the number one and number two hero who were printed on with the name of the sign.

In large bold letters 'HERO MERCH STORE' was above the door with a cardboard All Might and Endeavor holding up the letters. Noticing the awkward tension with Todoroki and the store sign Uraraka spoke up.

"Um why don't we head inside yeah?" she says as the others nodded. Inside the store was absolutely huge. It might as well been a mall all on it's own.

"Why don't we split up into pairs to look around the store. A group this big might a little... congesting" Midoriya says as he stares at all the things in the store. 

"I WANNA PARTNER UP WITH URARAKA-CHAN" you suddenly shout without thinking. Your sudden outburst successfully gained the attention of many people in the store. Hiding behind Uraraka you hid you face with your hands while mumbling 'kill me. Kill me now I don't even care about life anymore tell my family I loved them.'

"I don't mind being partners with you (L/N)-san " smiles Uraraka as she moves your hand from you face with a dramatic teary eyed puppy dog look.

"PDA much" Todoroki comments bluntly to which Iida karate chops him.

"I'll stay with Asui and I guess that leave Iida and Todoroki together" said Midoriya. Agreeing on the pairs, Midoriya and Asui went to the costume aisle, Todoroki and Iida went to the snacks aisle and you and Uraraka went to the figurine aisle.

Looking at the different hero figurines, you picked one up and started to play with it.

"Oh cute! That's Mount Lady" smiles Uraraka as she skips over to where you were. Her bubbly personality was something you always liked about Uraraka. That and her adorable round face.

Picking up another figurine Uraraka joined you, roleplaying as different heros. Sometimes it resulted you guys throwing the figurines to make them 'fly.'

"Wow that was fun. Lets go see another aisle" you suggested as you put there figurines back. Nodding her head, Uraraka agreed.

It'd be an understatement to say that you just liked her. You loved her. Spending time like this with her is truly a blessing from god. And alone at that too.

"(L/N)-san! Look it's cardboard cut-outs!" says Uraraka as she grabs you hand and leads you towards the cardboard cut-outs. There were huge range of sizes that you buy the cardboard cut-outs. Of course the smaller ones were cheaper and the bigger ones were more expensive.

Looking at all the different heroes, one caught your eye.

"Uraraka-chan come look at this! It's Aizawa-sensei!" you call out to her as you try to stifle your laughter. On the row in front of you, were your teacher in many different poses.

"We should buy one for him" you suggest as Uraraka nods with hands on her mouth to prevent herself from laughing. Picking up the weirdest pose that Aizawa had you and Uraraka walked towards the checkout lanes. There you bumped into Midoriya and Asui who has also decided to buy small keychains. Asui has three for her siblings and Midoriya has two for his mom and  All Might.

"What are you guys getting?" asks Midoriya. Smirking a bit you held up the Eraserhead cardboard cut-out. Midoriya tried not to laugh and Asui just chuckled.

"Oh Aizawa-sensei will love you guys" smile Asui.

- Time Skip -

"What is this" asks Aizawa-sensei as his eyebrows twitch in disgust.  In his hands was his cardboard cut-out which was him blowing a kiss with pink hearts all over it.

"It a gift for you! We saw it at the hero merchandise store in the new mall" explains Uraraka with a huge smile on her face.

"As much as I don't appriciate the actual item itself, thank you" thanked Aizawa-sensei as he put it in one of the drawers in his desk. The questioning look on his face was worth the buy.

This chapter is dedicated to @MackieMootheCow who was the one who requested this chapter. To be quite honest, I don't know how I feel about this chapter. It's like I can't find anything wrong with it yet it feels like everything is wrong with it :/ Well that might be my own opinion since I wrote. Hope you like this chapter more than I do. Requests are CLOSED and have a nice day/night!