Breakfast

A/N: Hello my fellow Whovians! My deepest apologies for not updating but my brain crapped out and I had a horrible case of writers block. I guess I still sorta do, since I'm still not sure where I want this story to go. Hm...well anyway, if anyone has any questions about my story, please PM me, and if anyone has any suggestions, post them in the comments or PM me! Thank you all so much for sticking with me this long.

     Clara woke up to have The Doctor lying next to her, except, as she soon realized, they weren't in a bed. She looked around to realize they were on the console room floor. They hadn't even made it to the bed, and Clara was lying next to a shirtless Doctor to find herself also topless, left in her bra. So I guess we didn't get that far, Clara smirked to herself as she wriggled herself out of The Doctor's arms and headed to collect her shirt and go get changed.

      She walked out, showered, in new clothes, and feeling very refreashed to find The Doctor still sleeping on the floor. Seriously, Doctor? I thought you didn't need to sleep as much as us humans, you lazy bum. Well...I could have a bit of fun with this, she thought and with that she knelt down to his level and gently shook him awake. The Doctor woke up to find that someone was right in front of his face, and it scared the daylights ot of him. 

      "I'VE GOT A SONIC!" he screamed jumping up to find it was only Clara, who was now trying to contain her giggles. He quickly realized he was shirtless, not to mention bowtieless, and he rushed around to find his clothes. Clara laughed at his anntics. He didn't seem to be able to live without a bowtie.

          "Clara Oswin Oswald! You scared the shit out if me! I almost soniced you," he said, whispering soniced in a hushed, rushed town, as if it we scandalous to say that word.

      "Good. You were sleeping too long! Anyway, I was too lazy to cook breakfast, andnthe old cow still hates me, so you're taking me out! Oh, stop with the face! We go out for breakfast all the time, Chin! You look like I just asked you to kill a puppy."

       "I've got just the place," he said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the blue box.

Sorry! I know it's really short! But, it's kinda late, I'm tired, and I still have writers block!! Anyway, hopefully this holds you over a bit until I can wrote again. As always, please vote, review, comment, and tell your buddies! I would appreciate it. Sleep is calling me, so until next time! Keep being awesome!