Chapter 19~

(Alexander's POV.)

I wake up and look down at Isabelle's sleeping figure. My girlfriend, I think. I see the rise and fall of her chest. Hear her near silent, soft snores. I love how small she is in my arms, she is utterly perfect. And I can't believe she's mine.

Looking around for the clock, I see it's already 10:30am. I know that I should wake Isabelle, but she just looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I guess I'll let her sleep for a little while longer.

I slowly manage to move my arm up from around her waist without waking her, I grab my phone and look through my instagram feed. I snap a quick picture of me and the still sleeping Belle, saying Love her more than words can explain @isabellefur I post it and instantly get hundreds of likes and comments like I knew it! or Yayy, Alexbelle forever <3.

I love fans.

I follow some of the people that commented, smiling at what they say. But my eyes caught sight of one comment, one comment that really hit me. It read: isabell is so fat and ugly zander could do soooooo mich better.

I quicklyblock the person and delete the comment. Sure I've read plenty of hate, I mean what actor/actress hasn't. But when I read that about Belle, my Isabelle, it was different. She shouldn't have to hear what the haters think, because I know (i mean who doesn't know) that Isabelle is utterly flawless.

I shut off my phone and place it back on the coffee table, I turn my attention back to the still sleeping Isabelle. I slowly take a small section of her hair and twirl it around with my fingers, it somehow calms me a bit.

Isabelle must have felt the movement, because I soon see her beautiful chocolate brown eyes flutter open.

"Good morning gorgeous," I say, smiling.

"Morning handsome," She says with a yawn.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask, still running my fingers through her long, soft, brown hair.

"Like a rock," She says, cuddling into my chest.

I wrap my arms around her waist, "But rocks don't sleep," I say, smiling.

She looks up at me with a blank expression, "Touche."

I smile at her serious face, she lets out a small giggle.

"What did I do to deserve a perfect girl like you?" I say, looking into her dreamy chocolate brown eyes.

"I ask myself the same thing about you everyday," she says. "I mean, your perfect, you could have any girl in the world, anyone would fall for your beautiful blue eyes, perfect smile, amazing hair, and just you in general is enough to make girls go crazy. Your amazing, if anyone is lucky here, it's me, I'm obviously the most lucky person in the world." Isabelle says, looking into my eyes and smiling her gorgeous smile the whole time.

"I love that you think that, but honestly I'm so much luckier than you, I mean your utterly perfect. And I don't want you to come back at me saying that I'm only saying this because your my girlfriend. Ever since I saw you in Orphan I thought you were the perfect girl. With your beautiful chocolate brown eyes, long prefect dark brown hair, cute freckles, adorable shortness, amazing smile, smooth and demanding voice, perfect laugh, and of course your outstanding acting skills. This is a bit embarrassing, but when I first saw Orphan I actually looked you up on google and watch everything else you were ever in, even if you had just a small part, I watched it. And I plan to watch everything your in in the future," I say, starring into those perfect eyes of hers.

Isabelle smiles, "I am definitely the luckiest person in the world."

I'm sorry that this is really short,

and bad.

[Next update: 9 votes and 7 comments]