20: Christmas Morning.

Votes are down, please if you read do remember to vote it means a lot xx

When the bright morning sky loomed through the gap where the curtains joined I felt a wave of excitement rush through my veins, it's Christmas. I'm eighteen and this one day still gets the biggest buzz out of me. I sat up, half expecting Harry to be awake already, but I was wrong. We'd separated through the night as he rolled to the other side of the bed in his sleep, half his body on the edge of the mattress, only his jogger covered legs were wrapped in the duvet. Last night he decided to sleep shirtless, giving me the right amount of eye candy to stare at. His tattoos on display, the sun kissed glow of his soft skin against any bare skin of my own. His green eyes were shut as he looked so peaceful and content in his undisturbed slumber.

His skin practically glowed before me, it was like gooey caramel being shone on by the fiery ball of sunshine in the sky. He was beautiful. "You're staring."

I flinched at the sudden noise in the room, the sound of his voice shocked me. He does this all the time, it's actually annoying. It's like a little buzzer goes off in his mind that someone has their eyes on him as he soundly sleeps and him being the comedic man he thinks he is, he decides to scare you shitless. "I prefer the term admiring," I giggled, my hands reached for his broad shoulder as I pushed as hard as I could. His entire body was limp as it rolled right off the edge of the bed, a gasp escaped his lips and I just saw his green irises open with nothing but shear panic in them.

"Luna!" He shrieked as a thud vibrated the room, along with the intense booming laughter ringing from my throat. His messy head of brown curls popped up, blazing green eyes staring at me with a hint of amusement behind them. "Oh so my pain is entertaining to you?" I nodded through my laughter, Harry's lanky body climbing up over the bed creepily before he threw himself into me, my shoulders and head hanging off the bed as his lips blew at the exposed skin of my neck and throat, tickling me. "Say sorry," he laughed.

"Never!" I giggled, my fingers finding his hair as I laced them between the soft strands of curls, tugging slightly. He kissed up my throat, so softly I let my eyes roll to the back of my head. When I opened my eyes a smirk graced his pink lips, his once pale green eyes filled with dark lust and I wanted to touch him all over suddenly. What a turn of events.

"Say you're sorry, Moonlight," the words would've made me quiver until the nickname was thrown in, it made the whole trying to be seductive thing come off as cute and teasing.

"I'm sorry," I breathed heavily, I sounded like I had ran a marathon. All the blood rushing to my head as I tilted my neck backwards more off the bed. His soft, warm lips pressed to the base of my throat, his hands were blindly searching for mine and once they had connected our fingers laced between each other's, feeling absolutely perfect like it was always supposed to be our hands that would touch one another's. "It's Christmas," I clarified as I looked down at his face that was still peppering kisses to the skin along my collarbone. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I cringed slightly, maybe he'll regret it now in the morning light.

His chin rested on my collarbone and an amused smile graced his pretty lips. "I wasn't drunk, of course I remember," his childish giggle sent a shockwave of heat fluttering inside my tummy. "If you can't quite remember, then I guess I'll remind you," he playfully rolled his eyes, pushing our connected hands up to rest on either side of my head, his hands pushing my hands hard into the mattress beneath us as he held himself up. "I asked you to be my girlfriend."

"Really?" I gasped playfully, a look of fake shock covered my face as I looked at him with big brown eyes.

"Sure did," he replied cockily. "And you actually said yes," he shrugged as if it was nothing. "But seriously, why are you asking?"